PDA

View Full Version : LSU and ULL regionals

Lumpy Chucklelips
06-04-2016, 05:07 PM
Looking at the radar, it doesn't look like they will get any games in today the way it's raining. In the LSU regional they have only played one game. In the 2nd game of the tourney, SE La. vs Rice, they are delayed in the 7th inning. This will guarantee Monday baseball if they can't go any more today. If it keeps raining, it could push it into Tuesday.

Same with ULL. They have completed their first 2 games. Next up is game 3 which is an elimination game.

Question...if they are pushed into Tuesday....tough luck, you still have to start Super on Friday? I would imagine so. If so, let it rain, let it rain.

ScoobaDawg
06-04-2016, 06:36 PM
They would no doubt get the Sat/Sun/Mon schedule instead of Fri/Sat/Sun

RougeDawg
06-04-2016, 07:49 PM
I'm almost certain the 1/8 and 4/5 national seeds are on one side of the Supers and the 2/7 and 3/6 are on the other. Would assume the 1/8 & 4/5 winners would get slated for day 1 and the others say two in Omaha because day one bracket eventually gets an extra day of rest prior to final series. Maybe they alter it for special occasions but I haven't paid attention closely to similar circumstances in the past.