PDA

View Full Version : Tulane blog tweet

starkvegasdawg
06-04-2016, 04:31 PM
Ole Miss has all summer to improve their Katrina jokes and wait for their Football team to get sanctioned. Peace out. On to the next one.

TXDawg
06-04-2016, 04:32 PM
Did Tulane really tweet that out?

That's awesome.

starkvegasdawg
06-04-2016, 04:36 PM
I don't think it was an official Tulane site.

Now Rose is getting his digs in. Head to head tweeted that maybe that was the toughest regional. Rose responded by saying not for Tulane.

Duckdog
06-04-2016, 04:37 PM
Per nafoom

"TAGS : None

We played "When the levee breaks" over the loud speakers during BP, and students threw a ball at them that had a Katrina joke on it.

That's ****ing despicable, and we should publicly apologize."

**** ole piss

HoopsDawg
06-04-2016, 04:39 PM
Per nafoom

"TAGS : None

We played "When the levee breaks" over the loud speakers during BP, and students threw a ball at them that had a Katrina joke on it.

That's ****ing despicable, and we should publicly apologize."

**** ole piss

That's awful. What a waste dump of a university.

EAVdog
06-04-2016, 04:42 PM
Nobody intentionally meant to be a huge douche, but mistakes were made, but they feel confident in how things are run inside their building.

Nothing to see here. And how dare we question their character.

RocketDawg
06-04-2016, 04:45 PM

The school couldn't really control the student throwing the ball, other than to kick him out of the stadium, but they could certainly control the music. That truly is despicable. I guess if they were playing Vandy they would make some joke about the player that drowned.

Taog Redloh
06-04-2016, 04:47 PM
Wowowowowow

You guys who are good with social media.....you should really damage them with this. Can you all tweet this at Kendall Rogers and Aaron Fitt?

BulldogBear
06-04-2016, 05:04 PM
Nobody intentionally meant to be a huge douche, but mistakes were made, but they feel confident in how things are run inside their building.

Nothing to see here. And how dare we question their character.

Rep points

AlmostPositive
06-04-2016, 05:47 PM
Surely the NCAA will add penalties for the Katrina joke.**

Bothrops
06-04-2016, 05:56 PM
Doesn't surprise me. Can you image the dickheads sitting beyond the wall in their games..

starkvegasdawg
06-04-2016, 06:01 PM
Doesn't surprise me. Can you image the dickheads sitting beyond the wall in their games..
Anybody that thinks throwing perfectly good beer in the air is a good way to celebrate can't be right in the head.

BiscuitEater
06-04-2016, 06:14 PM

Perfect definition of what 'Ole Miss' is in one tweet .. snobs that think they are better than anyone else.

Look for an article on this in the Clarion Ledger tomorrow morning ** .. that's the 'other half' of the problem .. NO Mississippi newspaper that will call them on it!