PDA

View Full Version : Hey Ref, give us the official forecast for tonight. Doesn't look good from what I

Saltydog
06-04-2016, 01:19 PM
saw earlier today but we all know Mississippi weather can change very quickly.

Harrydawg
06-04-2016, 03:01 PM
Bump

the59dawg
06-04-2016, 03:32 PM
little rainstorm almost to Starkville now. Much bigger one coming a few hours later. I doubt we get our game in based on the radar I see now.

ScoobaDawg
06-04-2016, 03:54 PM
little rainstorm almost to Starkville now. Much bigger one coming a few hours later. I doubt we get our game in based on the radar I see now.

Incorrect. Should be fine for the game tonight. Maybe a lightning delay is possible but I fully believe the game will be completed tonight with no problems.
The "much bigger one" you see over Louisiana right now will continue to spiral counter clockwise around the Low that is in the gulf right off the coast of Houston right now.
The low is breaking down and will allow the system to move forward overnight into tomorrow.

Now I'm not ref. But that low has been sitting over North texas all week causing tons of rain this week so I've been paying attention to it.

RougeDawg
06-04-2016, 04:02 PM
Radar I just looked at looks like some storms headed directly for the Ville.

RocketDawg
06-04-2016, 04:16 PM
Radar I just looked at looks like some storms headed directly for the Ville.

Yeah, but it's not a huge line at the moment. Still have over two hours till our game, so possibly will have moved through by game time. And as Scooba said, the large area of rain in Louisiana seems to just be spiraling in place, with rain showers moving slightly northwest. We might get lucky.