PDA

View Full Version : Baylor & Ole Miss article on MSN.com sports today

Goldendawg
06-03-2016, 06:44 PM
There is an article today on MSN.com sports titled Baylor/Ole Miss prove "too good to be true" rule. It was a leading article much of the day under their sports articles. You have to click on sports now and go the sports only page to read it. It hammers UM pretty bad and notes examples of their sudden rise and their guilt in cheating.

Reason2succeed
06-03-2016, 07:06 PM
They said Ole Miss self imposed "laughably lenient" penalties. That's a way of saying it. I prefer BS.

Dolphus Raymond
06-03-2016, 07:41 PM
The hits just keep on coming. The national press has turned on Ole Miss like a rabid badger. At some point, the leadership at Ole Miss is going to scream "uncle!" and clean house. Call me a p---y if you must, but if the shoe was on the other foot, I would have seen about as much as I could stand at this point.

Saltydog
06-03-2016, 07:46 PM
http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/baylor-ole-miss-prove-too-good-to-be-true-rule/ar-BBtOe78

RocketDawg
06-03-2016, 08:15 PM
That article could have been written by any one of several posters on this board.

Spiderman
06-03-2016, 11:00 PM
There is an article today on MSN.com sports titled Baylor/Ole Miss prove "too good to be true" rule. It was a leading article much of the day under their sports articles. You have to click on sports now and go the sports only page to read it. It hammers UM pretty bad and notes examples of their sudden rise and their guilt in cheating.

Best line I've seen from any press.... "If the NCAA accepts this farce, then cheating at major conference football program not only won't be curbed, but will proliferate."

Dolphus Raymond
06-04-2016, 10:12 AM
In the spirt of pouring salt on a an open cut: BUMP.

MedDawg
06-04-2016, 11:02 AM