PDA

View Full Version : Headed to StarkVegas

basedog
06-03-2016, 09:26 AM
Should be an interesting day. Regional play is so much more intense and exciting. I think of the home run that was hit by Burke Masters and the catch made by I think Bobby Reed in the bottom of the 9th when Fsu was threatening with the game winning run. Line drive right back out him to end the game.

Also the Washington game as well as the Notre Dame game at Dudy Noble in the those Regions Great memories!

Weather may iffy mostly tomorrow, concern will be rain delays and what it does to the pitching staffs for all teams.

HailState

shannondawg
06-03-2016, 09:41 AM
Go get em Robert!

basedog
06-03-2016, 09:51 AM
Go get em Robert!

I got this. I've learned so much from Internet baseball coaches on ED so when Cohen starts messing up I will get in his ear curtesy of ED coahes. Lol

Drugdog
06-03-2016, 10:11 AM
My daughter and I are headed up from Madison. Let's go dogs.

Commercecomet24
06-03-2016, 10:24 AM
I got this. I've learned so much from Internet baseball coaches on ED so when Cohen starts messing up I will get in his ear curtesy of ED coahes. Lol

The answer to everything, including baseball, can be found on the internet, it's almost as good as asking a teenager!***************************************** *****************************