PDA

View Full Version : OT: Very bad apple possibly in MS

starkvegasdawg
06-02-2016, 11:09 PM
http://www.clarionledger.com/story/news/local/2016/06/02/armed-and-dangerous-man-wanted-mississippi/85313652/

Yes, I know this is a CL link but considering the nature of the article decided to post anyway. This guy looks to be bad news and if he's in MS...

*edit*

He's been captured.

8:34 a.m. CDT June 3, 2016
636004851638915291-Poores.jpg
(Photo: MHP)
Authorities have captured a man wanted on federal and state warrants, including attempted murder and federal explosives charges.

Clinton Poores was found Thursday afternoon at the Countryside Manor Apartments, a senior citizens complex near Access Road in Fulton, where he was visiting a friend, WTVA reported.

BeardoMSU
06-02-2016, 11:51 PM
Clinton Poores...sounds like a typical OM frat boy...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BlcNrcfCEAAnFwt.jpg

starkvegasdawg
06-02-2016, 11:58 PM
The stripper insignia shirt just completes the look. And is that 7 popped collars?

Jack Lambert
06-03-2016, 07:46 AM
With our rednecks and our gun laws Mississippi is probably one of the worst places to be.

AFDawg
06-03-2016, 08:00 AM
The stripper insignia shirt just completes the look. And is that 7 popped collars?

nm

Duckdog
06-03-2016, 08:17 AM
With our rednecks and our gun laws Mississippi is probably one of the worst places to be.

What's wrong with our gun laws? Oh yeah there shouldn't be any gun laws because the 2nd amendment says so.

Boodawg
06-03-2016, 08:33 AM
What's wrong with our gun laws? Oh yeah there shouldn't be any gun laws because the 2nd amendment says so.

I think you read into it wrong. I think he meant it's one of the worst places for the criminal to be, because they or we would probably shoot first and ask questions later.

Jack Lambert
06-03-2016, 09:02 AM
I think you read into it wrong. I think he meant it's one of the worst places for the criminal to be, because they or we would probably shoot first and ask questions later.

Yes that is what I said. I'm White, Male, Christian, redneck, father, Marine, from Mississippi and a gun lover.

Dolphus Raymond
06-03-2016, 09:39 AM
I'm a white, male, former paratrooper grunt, avid hunter, gun owner that favors strict gun control laws similar to those in Canada because he is sick of the killing. Yes, gun control works. Oh, and I live in Mississippi. That's what I said.

Dawgtini
06-03-2016, 09:46 AM
I'm a white, male, former paratrooper grunt, avid hunter, gun owner that favors strict gun control laws similar to those in Canada because he is sick of the killing. Yes, gun control works. Oh, and I live in Mississippi. That's what I said.

Gun control does work. It is very successful in keeping guns out of the hands of law abiding citizens.

Dolphus Raymond
06-03-2016, 09:51 AM
Ok.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
06-03-2016, 09:53 AM

Chicago says hello...

BeardoMSU
06-03-2016, 09:59 AM
Well this thread took an interesting turn...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWwf-1iwD4s

AlSwearengen
06-03-2016, 10:01 AM

In your description of yourself, you forgot dumbass.

Jack Lambert
06-03-2016, 10:10 AM

You know what ARMY stands for? Ain't Ready to be Marine Yet.

starkvegasdawg
06-03-2016, 10:20 AM
Chicago says hello...

So does Washington, D.C.

ATTILLA THE DOG
06-03-2016, 10:27 AM

Move to canada then