PDA

View Full Version : Its a disgrace that Jeffrey Simmons has to sit a game

Coach34
06-02-2016, 08:33 PM
OM made no announcement when they accepted Jamal Mosely who had been accused of sexual misconduct. They didnt make an announcement when Stringfellow was brought in after attacking a woman. They didnt make a statement about the Heartsfield kid who used to fingerbang smaller kids in the asshole and then stick that finger in their mouth.

Simmons attacked a violent brut that had attacked his family. He also did this when he was a student at Noxubee County High School. Simmons was not a student at Miss State and didnt even live in the town of Starkville then.

Fortunately, he is now under the Godly influence of Dan Mullen to help lead him on the path of righteousness.

Dont let OM fans fool you. They dont give a shit about what he did- look at the what the players they have had transfer in or have signed have done. Their QB went nuts to the point college coaches- who arent small weak people- had to call the police to remove him from the facility. OM fans are mad that the top recruit in Mississippi signed with State over OM after what they had invested in him. Yancy Porter told the flock that not only was Simmons a lock for them- that he was leading their recruiting class and helping recruit to OM. These people live and breathe recruiting- so you can imagine the shock and disappointment when they found out that Yancy had lied yet again.

Work your Godly magic on Simmons Dan Mullen. Save this kid from the mean streets on Noxubee County. Adopt him if you have to. Dont let him be a statistic. Thank you Dan Mullen for being so selfless as the leader of our program. In Dan we trust

C34

SDDawg
06-02-2016, 08:44 PM
Agreed. We are #ALLIN on Jeff Simmons.

JDog13
06-02-2016, 08:45 PM
Harrumph

K9 Avenger
06-02-2016, 08:45 PM
OM made no announcement when they accepted Jamal Mosely who had been accused of sexual misconduct. They didnt make an announcement when Stringfellow was brought in after attacking a woman. They didnt make a statement about the Heartsfield kid who used to fingerbang smaller kids in the asshole and then stick that finger in their mouth.

Simmons attacked a violent brut that had attacked his family. He also did this when he was a student at Noxubee County High School. Simmons was not a student at Miss State and didnt even live in the town of Starkville then.

Fortunately, he is now under the Godly influence of Dan Mullen to help lead him on the path of righteousness.

Dont let OM fans fool you. They dont give a shit about what he did- look at the what the players they have had transfer in or have signed have done. Their QB went nuts to the point college coaches- who arent small weak people- had to call the police to remove him from the facility. OM fans are mad that the top recruit in Mississippi signed with State over OM after what they had invested in him. Yancy Porter told the flock that not only was Simmons a lock for them- that he was leading their recruiting class and helping recruit to OM. These people live and breathe recruiting- so you can imagine the shock and disappointment when they found out that Yancy had lied yet again.

Work your Godly magic on Simmons Dan Mullen. Save this kid from the mean streets on Noxubee County. Adopt him if you have to. Dont let him be a statistic. Thank you Dan Mullen for being so selfless as the leader of our program. In Dan we trust

C34

Greatest post in board history.....congrats!!!

msu4ever
06-02-2016, 09:30 PM
Greatest post in board history.....congrats!!!

This week's "news" on all fronts has been unbearable to tolerate with all the fake outrage and lies from TSUN.

Commercecomet24
06-02-2016, 09:37 PM
All Jeffrey needs to make him a changed man is for Dan to take him on a mission trip to Haiti. It seems to change football players at the cesspool up north*****

Todd4State
06-02-2016, 09:45 PM
Awesome Coach!

JoseBrown
06-02-2016, 09:50 PM
Very well done C34! After listening to RebelJacob this afternoon compare and contrast Simmons and Tunsil in his BearShart delusional state I needed to read that! Glad I'm on the right side, where "owning" something means you take full responsibility for it... #hailstate and #hailDanMullen

RougeDawg
06-03-2016, 10:00 AM
Very well done C34! After listening to RebelJacob this afternoon compare and contrast Simmons and Tunsil in his BearShart delusional state I needed to read that! Glad I'm on the right side, where "owning" something means you take full responsibility for it... #hailstate and #hailDanMullen

While listening to RebelJacob keep the same mindset you had as a child reading stories about unicorns, leprechauns, and pots of gold at the end of rainbows. For that matter use this mindset when talking to just about every bearshart walking this earth. Reality to them is as foreign as an afternoon stroll across Mars or Venus for those of us living in reality.

DownwardDawg
06-03-2016, 10:14 AM
Outstanding post!!!

DogsofAnarchy
06-03-2016, 11:11 AM
Agreed. We are #ALLIN on Jeff Simmons.

Don't understand what we are up against with the media in this state then they never will. What a croc of SHIT !!! Guy pimp slaps a bitch for beating his sisters ass and THIS shit comes out of it. WTF is wrong with y'all !! This should have NEVER even been discussed and for MSU to acknowledge it only serves for protecting our ass. Bunch of damn pansies!! The following would have been the reply if I was running this POS organization:

"We are proud to announce that Jeffrey Simmons has been admitted to MSU and proud to have someone who defended his sister in such a restrained way. Because let's face they facts, if he had hit the bitch with a balled up fist she would be f-ing dead!!! Now should any further non- warranted transgressions against anyone occur, then we will be forced to send Jeff to Ole Miss where he would obviously fit in better since they have MULTIPLE players with worse pryor offenses on their records living on campus now!!"

I need a F-ing SAFE place!!! Ughhhh !!!!

JohnnyQuid
06-03-2016, 11:13 AM
this might be the best post you've ever made

Jack Lambert
06-03-2016, 11:14 AM
Don't understand what we are up against with the media in this state then they never will. What a croc of SHIT !!! Guy pimp slaps a bitch for beating his sisters ass and THIS shit comes out of it. WTF is wrong with y'all !! This should have NEVER even been discussed and for MSU to acknowledge it only serves for protecting our ass. Bunch of damn pansies!! The following would have been the reply if I was running this POS organization:

"We are proud to announce that Jeffrey Simmons has been admitted to MSU and proud to have someone who defended his sister in such a restrained way. Because let's face they facts, if he had hit the bitch with a balled up fist she would be f-ing dead!!! Now should any further non- warranted transgressions against anyone occur, then we will be forced to send Jeff to Ole Miss where he would obviously fit in better since they have MULTIPLE players with worse pryor offenses on their records living on campus now!!"

I need a F-ing SAFE place!!! Ughhhh !!!!

I wish our O-Line was mean enough to bitch slap someone. D Day didn't have the most talent or he would have been at LSU but he was a MMF.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
06-03-2016, 11:32 AM

Does that dude even work for a living or does he just play on twitter and message boards all day?

Oh and wtf do you care what what he says? He's a little **** that copies and pastes message board posts on twitter. He even tried to get Wyatt riled up with some of the criticism he got on here.

tcdog70
06-03-2016, 12:01 PM
absolutely agree. Jeffery is a good young Man, whose family was forced to move after Katrina. They have suffered hardships. The women was harassing His Mom and Sister and finally jumped them. Jeff pulled the Woman off His Sister twice but She wouldn't stop. He could have knocked Her out. The Police know the Woman started the trouble. We will have NO trouble from Jeffery in the future. i am shocked at how many idiots both State and OM fans that want to keep Jeffery from living His dream. How is kicking Him off the team going to help a Kid?

TUSK
06-03-2016, 03:06 PM
Yall help me out...

What was the context of the situation where Simmons kicked that chick's ass?

Did she pulled a gun, knife etc...? or was she kickin' someone else's ass????

I've seen the video, but I'm sure it doesn't tell the whole story...

Tripp McNeely
06-03-2016, 03:23 PM
Yall help me out...

What was the context of the situation where Simmons kicked that chick's ass?

Did she pulled a gun, knife etc...? or was she kickin' someone else's ass????

I've seen the video, but I'm sure it doesn't tell the whole story...

Attacked his mom and sister after mocking his dead nephews...classy broad

notsofarawaydawg
06-03-2016, 05:02 PM
So, let me get this straight. Simmons was defending his MOM and sister from this female and no I don't approve of what he did in anyway. He's punished by his college coach and team with an appearance in court yet to come. Tunsil punches his disabled step-dad and Freezues yells from the mountain top that Tunsil was defending his mother. Tunsil is arrested just like Simmons was. Simmons was a student at Noxubee County and not yet a student at MSU. Tunsil was a student (rarely attended classes) at UNM and Freezus prize recruit who he lied to the public about the reason there was domestic violence that day. Tunsil would no have sat a game if it had not been for the cash from the agent, big no interest loan and multiple loaner cars. Say it ain't so you scum of the earth UNM fans. Where was your outrage over your prize recruit beating up a disabled man? You didn't call for him to be released from the football team. In fact, you believed every word your lying coach said because that is what you do all the time. I've never seen such hypocrites in my life. **** you bastard fans who follow Freezus like the flock followed Jim Jones. Click an ad bitches.

Jack Lambert
06-03-2016, 05:09 PM
I'm not about hitting women but sometimes you do what you have to do.

TStationDawg
06-03-2016, 05:17 PM
I'm not about hitting women but sometimes you do what you have to do.

I'd like to set up a death match between her and Dan Wolken and some other writers. My money's on her. And that's with them hitting back.....because they would.

BulldogBear
06-03-2016, 05:18 PM
Yancy....RebelJacob...who the hell ever. Good grief the 4-8 seasons at Vaught-Hemingway can't begin soon enough.

War Machine Dawg
06-03-2016, 06:31 PM
Yancy....RebelJacob...who the hell ever. Good grief the 4-8 seasons at Vaught-Hemingway can't begin soon enough.

4-8? You're rather optimistic and nicer than I am.

Commercecomet24
06-03-2016, 06:38 PM
Good grief how many woman beaters, rapists, drug dealers and other assorted convicted felons has les miles had at lsu? I've lost count but the line is he's trying to help the young man correct his life! Yeah right! Who was the thug that miles let the team vote to keep him or not? The whole things a joke, with all these self righteous out there. We have no history of keeping players who continuously do dumb stuff and I don't believe Jeffrey will make us regret keeping him. Screw the rest of the world!