PDA

View Full Version : Incarcerated Bob

BhamBully
06-01-2016, 09:38 PM
I am hearing rumblings that the things Bob has been mentioning regarding a long haired quarterback are now directly in the crosshairs of the fine folks in Indy. Nothing confirmed yet, but word is that they were sniffing around yesterday regarding this.

CadaverDawg
06-01-2016, 09:39 PM
Oh my. Bo Ballace fixing games (TCU). This could get fun. #HobbyLobby

AlmostPositive
06-01-2016, 09:40 PM
I am hearing rumblings that the things Bob has been mentioning regarding a long haired quarterback are now directly in the crosshairs of the fine folks in Indy. Nothing confirmed yet, but word is that they were sniffing around yesterday regarding this.

I wouldn't credit anything from Bob... wait til Steve R mentions it before investing any hope or amusement in the rumor.

JoseBrown
06-01-2016, 09:45 PM
GoodBo/BadBo...Ohno! Would be great timing...add them on, boys in Indy, add them on!!

Maroon Diapers
06-01-2016, 09:52 PM
I wouldn't credit anything from Bob... wait til Steve R mentions it before investing any hope or amusement in the rumor.

He did nail the Western Union stuff in his tweet though. From 2013. I'll choose to believe it.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
06-01-2016, 09:58 PM

And finally we have an explanation of some of his bonehead plays....

Coach34
06-01-2016, 09:59 PM
IB did call the Tunsil stuff in 2013 also. The guy has nailed some stuff fay ahead of the rest of us

Liverpooldawg
06-02-2016, 08:29 AM
Have y'all ever watched the movie Casinio?

jb1020
06-02-2016, 08:47 AM
Is this guy just fishing for a bribe at this point? He nailed the Western Union stuff 3 years ago, plus he claims he has proof. Now he claims Bo was paid off to throw the Peach Bowl. I don't see where he would have any interest in just tossing outlandish rumors just to see what happens.

Lets see it. A point shaving scandal would just be a cherry on top of all of this. You can look back at more than one game and think "what the hell was Bo thinking."

Jack Lambert
06-02-2016, 08:49 AM
Is this guy just fishing for a bribe at this point? He nailed the Western Union stuff 3 years ago, plus he claims he has proof. Now he claims Bo was paid off to throw the Peach Bowl. I don't see where he would have any interest in just tossing outlandish rumors just to see what happens.

Lets see it. A point shaving scandal would just be a cherry on top of all of this. You can look back at more than one game and think "what the hell was Bo thinking."

Who ever paid Bo to throw the peach bowl should get their money back. Ole miss got their ass whipped and it had nothing to do with Bo.

tireddawg
06-02-2016, 09:23 AM
Who ever paid Bo to throw the peach bowl should get their money back. Ole miss got their ass whipped and it had nothing to do with Bo.

I disagree. He threw 3 int's, a pick 6, was sacked several times, & a couple botched snaps. & if I remember correctly, on 1 or 2 of his sacks he just laid down.

parabrave
06-02-2016, 09:28 AM
I disagree. He threw 3 int's, a pick 6, was sacked several times, & a couple botched snaps. & if I remember correctly, on 1 or 2 of his sacks he just laid down.

Sounds about what Stabler did when he was with the Saints.

Political Hack
06-02-2016, 09:34 AM
ICB has been out front on all of this. No clue how, but he has. That said, I have no clue how they'd prove a point shaving scandal or anything like that unless they have a player on tape or video being bought off.

Either way, Barney providing bill money to a player during the middle of a 3-year investigation is going to be enough. They were peeing on the NCAA and telling them it's raining. I think the NCAA has figured it out now. The culture of corruption is pervasive and echoed throughout the student-athletes in multiple sports, the coaches, the athletic department, the fans and even some of the Ole Miss friendly media. They've painted themselves into a corner and will all go down together.

PassInterference
06-02-2016, 09:39 AM
ICB has been out front on all of this. No clue how, but he has. That said, I have no clue how they'd prove a point shaving scandal or anything like that unless they have a player on tape or video being bought off.

Either way, Barney providing bill money to a player during the middle of a 3-year investigation is going to be enough. They were peeing on the NCAA and telling them it's raining. I think the NCAA has figured it out now. The culture of corruption is pervasive and echoed throughout the student-athletes in multiple sports, the coaches, the athletic department, the fans and even some of the Ole Miss friendly media. They've painted themselves into a corner and will all go down together.

http://hd.wallpaperswide.com/thumbs/nuke-t2.jpg

Jack Lambert
06-02-2016, 09:52 AM

their defense countdown stop a single A private school offense.

SailingDawg
06-02-2016, 09:58 AM
Looked like he threw away the LSU game that year. Threw a long pass trying to be a hero instead of lining it up for a field goal.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
06-02-2016, 10:08 AM
Looked like he threw away the LSU game that year. Threw a long pass trying to be a hero instead of lining it up for a field goal.

Yeah, that dude wasn't open and was almost double covered haha

http://i.giphy.com/yoJC2ydMkTRL8LHvji.gif

MaroonState
06-02-2016, 10:39 AM
A gambling/point shaving issue would fall under the purview of the FBI wouldn't it?

BrunswickDawg
06-02-2016, 10:41 AM
Sounds about what Stabler did when he was with the Saints.

I was going to say it sounded like a typical game for Archie with the Saints.

jb1020
06-02-2016, 10:50 AM

And I could be wrong, but didn't Freeze throw Bo under the bus after that game. Said thats not what he called and Bo threw it on his own?

AusTexDawg
06-02-2016, 11:09 AM
And I could be wrong, but didn't Freeze throw Bo under the bus after that game. Said thats not what he called and Bo threw it on his own?

You are remembering correctly.

It's a shame the clip above doesn't include the shot of Freezus' face after that play.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
06-02-2016, 11:13 AM

It's a shame the clip above doesn't include the shot of Freezus' face after that play.

http://l1.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/ljihXc3bPsaq4xLLHcFy.w--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3NfbGVnbztxPTg1O3c9NjMw/http://l.yimg.com/os/publish-images/sports/2014-10-26/dadc9bb0-5cbe-11e4-b4c4-b917096040a0_HughFreezeFace.gif

RougeDawg
06-02-2016, 11:15 AM

ICB is either a bookie or an info gathered for bookies. How many times have we wondered why a spread was set in an odd way on a game, to find out on gamesaybthatnsaodnplayers will be suspended or were injured and the coaches were keeping it hush? It happens all the time and has happened to us recently. The Vegas line setters know as much as anyone can possibly know about all of these types of things. It's their jobs to know if any players eligibility or program will come into question? They can and will lose their assess of they don't stay on top of this. What if it was hidden from Vegas and people loaded up against a team they heard rumors about?

ICB is in the know and has been ahead of every media outlet and/or rumor mill on every aspect of this OM cheating.

Really Clark?
06-02-2016, 11:16 AM

https://youtu.be/61UnNgAjwWs

AlmostPositive
06-02-2016, 11:23 AM
A gambling/point shaving issue would fall under the purview of the FBI wouldn't it?

I's pretty sure that does cross over into actual illegality. It would also be OM's NCAA coffin nail. Vaught-Hemingway would have to be rented out for tractor pulls for half a decade.

RocketDawg
06-02-2016, 12:57 PM
GoodBo/BadBo...Ohno! Would be great timing...add them on, boys in Indy, add them on!!

Hmm ... maybe he intentionally fumbled the ball a few years ago when he should have scored the winning (or tying, can't remember) TD against us. I don't think so though ... he did an awfully good job of "Wallacing" if it was fake.

jb1020
06-02-2016, 02:36 PM
no way...that was their super bowl.

Reason2succeed
06-02-2016, 03:06 PM
If OM players are found to have ben throwing games or point shaving then dang. They have made a "mistake" in every possible rules violation that the NCAA covers. They may become the training ground for NCAA investigators.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-NEzk6M1LQwE/T0fE78bsPCI/AAAAAAAAAhc/xgJiBEXdaJc/s1600/University%2Bof%2BFarmers%2B-%2B001.jpg

https://d6u22qyv3ngwz.cloudfront.net/ad/7T5T/farmers-insurance-troubled-tees-large-2.jpg

dawggoneit
06-02-2016, 03:10 PM
It's all a big mistake!!!