PDA

View Full Version : UNM fans meltdown is getting epic!

blacklistedbully
06-01-2016, 12:53 PM
Wow. Now there are several on Rivals accusing me of beating my wife & abusing my children, to go along with the usual lies about what I've supposedly said, etc.

One also took another shot at Coach34 and ED, accusing him of being gay which apparently means he must also be a liar.

It is so much fun to see how unhinged these tools are becoming. Even more fun because other fan bases are beginning to see what we have known about those morons forever.

maroonmania
06-01-2016, 12:58 PM
So did they ask you if you had stopped beating your wife and abusing your children? No good way to answer that.****

Jack Lambert
06-01-2016, 01:00 PM
Just tell them to suck you dick once their wife climes off it.

BeardoMSU
06-01-2016, 01:03 PM
Just tell them to suck you dick once their wife climes off it.

Ha!

Coach34
06-01-2016, 01:07 PM
Every time I write a child support check- being gay seems like it might not have been a bad idea instead

TUSK
06-01-2016, 01:11 PM
Every time I write a child support check- being gay seems like it might not have been a bad idea instead

skrong. +1

AlmostPositive
06-01-2016, 01:18 PM
I feel a little like I'm making fun of Whitfield inmates.

Somebody tweeted me three times in a row -- no replies from me - to say how much he didn't care about my views on Ole Miss cheating....

They are coming undone.

Dawgowar
06-01-2016, 01:28 PM
skrong. +1

Shouldn't you and your elephant brethren be fighting the Twitter Weilding Coach Baggy Khaki Pants in Ann Arbor?

And guys, just enjoy this. I keep thinking of the movie The Help and our UNM friends just discovered what was put in their pie. Eat Shit Bears!

Mjoelner34
06-01-2016, 01:29 PM
I feel a little like I'm making fun of Whitfield inmates.

Somebody tweeted me three times in a row -- no replies from me - to say how much he didn't care about my views on Ole Miss cheating....

They are coming undone.

http://static.images.publisher.attn.com/sites/default/files/p48uldt.jpg

They are now moving to Stage 2: Anger

Coldsleeve Jr.
06-01-2016, 01:31 PM
I've had a few tweet at me with new accounts and then immediately block me before I can return fire.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/26635632/EvilFreeze.gif

TUSK
06-01-2016, 01:40 PM
Shouldn't you and your elephant brethren be fighting the Twitter Weilding Coach Baggy Khaki Pants in Ann Arbor?

And guys, just enjoy this. I keep thinking of the movie The Help and our UNM friends just discovered what was put in their pie. Eat Shit Bears!

I can assure you that Michigan is no where close to gettin' on MDL's Radar (of legitimate concerns)...

Harbaugh needs worry about B1G/Michigan State/Urban/Ohio State before "poking the Elephant"... he's still 2+ years away, minimum.

blacklistedbully
06-01-2016, 01:59 PM

Ole Miss fans will soon be, "quoting" you thusly,

That child molesting ex-con leader of that insignificant board of jealous conspiracy nuts just admitted he was in a sham marriage in order to hide the fact he was a gay sexual deviant. Clearly everything coming from that board is BS.

blacklistedbully
06-01-2016, 02:02 PM
Oh, and they are all over this board. I can literally make a post here, then find it referenced and/or screenshot over on Rivals within minutes.

And they call us, "obsessed". :rolleyes:

Jack Lambert
06-01-2016, 02:05 PM
I've had a few tweet at me with new accounts and then immediately block me before I can return fire.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/26635632/EvilFreeze.gif

You can feel good because he courts just made a ruling that if you use social media you give up all rights to privacy with internet and cell companies.

Spiderman
06-01-2016, 05:18 PM

That's a great line there.

lastmajordog
06-01-2016, 05:37 PM

Almost spilled my 5 o'clock toddy......SHIITE that is funny....beautiful Coach......Beautiful!!!!!

Coach34
06-01-2016, 05:46 PM
That's a great line there.

You're getting it in the ass either way

confucius say
06-01-2016, 09:29 PM

Do homosexuals who get married, adopt, and then divorce not have to pay child support?**

Coach34
06-01-2016, 09:32 PM
Do homosexuals who get married, adopt, and then divorce not have to pay child support?**

Thats next level suck- adoption fees, divorce fees, then child support

Dawg-gone-dawgs
06-01-2016, 09:35 PM
*drops mic. walks off