PDA

View Full Version : IYOK, Garrison Brooks?

YazooDawg23
06-01-2016, 11:06 AM
He seems to be cooling on us lately. Do you still expect him in this class?

MarketingBully
06-01-2016, 11:23 AM

I would say odds are very good we end up with him and I say this because he is a priority in this class. I'd be surprised if we didn't get him.

Ifyouonlyknew
06-01-2016, 11:39 AM

I still do but I may not be the right person to ask on Brooks. I like Garrison but I don't think he's a must have. If he wasn't George's son I don't think people would be so enamored with him. I think he ends up in this class but if he went elsewhere I wouldn't consider it some huge fail because I think you can find other guys with his skill & talent level.

Irondawg
06-01-2016, 11:45 AM
I watched his video yeterday. He's good but I agree with IYOK that he's not very different from a ton of other guys. But because of the connection it would be seen as a bigger loss if he went elsewhere.

We really need to find a guy with a good post game like Gavin had.

the59dawg
06-01-2016, 12:32 PM
I watched his video yeterday. He's good but I agree with IYOK that he's not very different from a ton of other guys. But because of the connection it would be seen as a bigger loss if he went elsewhere.

We really need to find a guy with a good post game like Gavin had.

Whoever we find HAS to have a better game than Gavin had.

JOHNHEVESYMADE
06-01-2016, 12:34 PM
We want him but his mom is very anti-MSU. I expect him to be in the class.

PSYCHO(thesis)DEFENSE
06-01-2016, 12:54 PM

i always liked Gavin's game on offense, especially after he found a 15 ft jumper his junior year. He couldn't play defense without fouling to save Rick Ray's life tho. We haven't had anybody to protect the rim and alter shots in 4 years.

Irondawg
06-01-2016, 01:01 PM
Gavin was great offensively but just as bad defensively most of the time. We are going to miss his post scoring this year though. Herard can be somewhat similar but it will take a bit.

Coach34
06-01-2016, 01:20 PM

strange considering State pays that support check

Dawg61
06-01-2016, 01:22 PM

What? Ware was the best player on the team last year.

BeardoMSU
06-01-2016, 01:27 PM
Gavin was great offensively but just as bad defensively most of the time. We are going to miss his post scoring this year though. Herard can be somewhat similar but it will take a bit.

He was also too slow in the screen game to play the 4. Shame.

Hopefully one of this new lot is a rim protector. We've been missing one of those since that one guy who blocked all those shots.**

Ifyouonlyknew
06-01-2016, 02:05 PM
strange considering State pays that support check

I don't think it's the school as much who's working at MSU.

PSYCHO(thesis)DEFENSE
06-01-2016, 02:26 PM
I don't think it's the school as much who's working at MSU.

Bracky Brett?*

MarketingBully
06-01-2016, 02:28 PM

How's Ado looking to make it in? Will he make our August Europe trip? Thanks to olblue I know everyone else is in except Ado.