PDA

View Full Version : Carrying water into DNF

AROB44
06-01-2016, 07:16 AM
Are you allowed to carry water into the grandstand section? I know you can carry into outfield but wondered about grandstand. Would like to carry a couple of frozen water bottles in.....they should thaw quickly in the heat.

starkvegasdawg
06-01-2016, 07:25 AM
Put one down the front of your pants and if they say anything just tell them you are really excited to be at the game.

msstate7
06-01-2016, 07:32 AM
Didn't they allow a bottle of water for hot football games? Surely, they'll allow it for this

Maroon Diapers
06-01-2016, 07:36 AM
I carried a bag cooler full of beer into the last game in section J. Most everyone around us carries water in. You're good to go.

AlmostPositive
06-01-2016, 07:48 AM
Your best source for water carrying info is the Nashville Ledger/Clarion Tennessean... make sure they get Bjork to approve it

Jack Lambert
06-01-2016, 08:37 AM
Put one down the front of your pants and if they say anything just tell them you are really excited to be at the game.

Or maybe say, "you should see it when I am excited."

basedog
06-01-2016, 08:38 AM
Are you allowed to carry water into the grandstand section? I know you can carry into outfield but wondered about grandstand. Would like to carry a couple of frozen water bottles in.....they should thaw quickly in the heat.

If you get caught with bottled water, you can always say it was a "mistake" and you know the rules but....**

SaintDawg
06-01-2016, 08:45 AM
I've seen people lugging Yetis in. You're good.

It_Could_Happen
06-01-2016, 08:56 AM
I carried a bag cooler full of beer into the last game in section J. Most everyone around us carries water in. You're good to go.

I carried a shoulder cooler with beer/water in on SBW. I think as long as it's a shoulder cooler you are good and it can fit under your seat you are good. Just make sure if you are carrying beer in it is not "visible." I always just cover mine up with extra ice.

It_Could_Happen
06-01-2016, 08:58 AM
Sorry I'm at the doctor half sick right now so the wording of that last post was all off but you get the point.

AROB44
06-01-2016, 09:32 AM
If you get caught with bottled water, you can always say it was a "mistake" and you know the rules but....**

Just so you understand, basedog.....I will not be sharing with you. You better bring your on water...you just get the honor of sitting with me!!

basedog
06-01-2016, 09:46 AM
Just so you understand, basedog.....I will not be sharing with you. You better bring your on water...you just get the honor of sitting with me!!

LOL, in the old days I always offered you and RL a beer which RL would take, but them damn cig's piled up between you two made me want to drink!

P.S. the honor is accepted but remember I always have to Coach you up, probably shannondog as well although he does have good sources. Two ole "Cigar Boys"!

DancingRabbit
06-01-2016, 10:09 AM
Your best source for water carrying info is the Nashville Ledger/Clarion Tennessean... make sure they get Bjork to approve it

Ha, my first reaction was this has something to do with local media.

Howboutdemdogs
06-01-2016, 11:07 AM
We sit down in the box seats on First Base Line, and we bring a cooler with water and fruit. We also carry a clear tote bag with sunflower seeds, pistachios, candy, and snacks. It is allowed and is cheaper too.

weblow
06-01-2016, 12:12 PM
Coolers will be allowed but will now be searched just like bags. We will have to use NCAA rules for the regional so everything will be looked at a little closer. You can certainly bring water in.

dawgoneyall
06-01-2016, 06:44 PM

Water should not be allowed.

Hunkaburningdawg
06-01-2016, 07:24 PM
Sneak the water in a Vodka bottle. Grey Goose is the best! No need to thank me.