PDA

View Full Version : All the way from STEENS, MS .. the lady who confronted the Vandy Whistler in Hoover

notsofarawaydawg
05-31-2016, 09:27 PM
Podcast (http://www.supertalk.fm/the-vandy-whistler/)

tireddawg
05-31-2016, 09:51 PM
Wow. What a puss. He needs his ass whooped

Jack Lambert
05-31-2016, 09:58 PM
Wow. What a puss. He needs his ass whooped

Eventually it will happen.

Mjoelner34
05-31-2016, 09:59 PM
I'm all for her but UNM can still go to hell!

Riotous Thinking
05-31-2016, 10:09 PM
Hate that she is on Ole Piss fan, but I would throw some bucks her way to have a lawyer destroy that vandy asshat in court.

Bob Sacamano
05-31-2016, 10:48 PM
I was sitting directly across the aisle from this happening. She didn't confront the infamous whistler, but a imitator (possibly a player's dad). The whistler has a mongrammed hat-"The Whistler"- and was sitting on row 1 behind the dugout. This guy was sitting on row 8 across from me.

I have a short video of both of these two asshats going at it shortly before this confrontation. In typical OM fashion, she got in his face, and the imitator got up out of his seat. She "claimed" he stepped on her foot and proceeded to take a swing at his shoulder and ran off. The imitator chased her down stating he was going to press charges.

dawgoneyall
05-31-2016, 10:49 PM
Someone pointed him out when he walked by the tents outside Hoover. You could just tell by the way he carried himself and looked around he is an A-hole. He just has that look. And from his actions he is an A-hole.

msbulldog
06-01-2016, 06:22 AM
Next year when and if 'the whistler' comes to the Dude for the Vandy series 4 or 5 Bulldog fans with cowbells need to sit behind him and tag team him with non-stopp clanga-clanga. Until the end of the game or he leaves, I bet he won't return to Sarkvegas. I might be one of them.

maroonmania
06-01-2016, 06:42 AM
Someone pointed him out when he walked by the tents outside Hoover. You could just tell by the way he carried himself and looked around he is an A-hole. He just has that look. And from his actions he is an A-hole.

I was sitting near his section during the Vandy-UNM game and I can tell you that the only reason someone would continuously do what he does during a baseball game is because he is an attention whore. That's the best way I know to describe it. Baseball is a different environment in that everything people yell or scream or whatever noises can be heard by everyone. If he was doing what he does at a football game he would be drowned out for the most part and only heard by the people right around his section. Can't believe something can't be done to stop him from irritating everyone in the baseball stadium. He can certainly ruin the enjoyment of a game. Not even Vandy fans want to hear that for the entire game.

parabrave
06-01-2016, 10:34 AM
All it takes is a coach to tell an ump to throw him out. Saw it happen at a braves game when an ahat fan got thrown out by the philles old manager.