PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Choice: Who's actually calling the shots for OM's NCAA response these days?

AlmostPositive
05-31-2016, 08:22 PM
A. Bjork and Freeze. They're in it to win it....

B. Chancellor Whatsisname #Didn'tSignOnForThisShitstorm

C. The backroom money boys who paid for all this corruption in the first place

D. Some outside crisis management concern (Would have to be the worst one in North America)

In any normal college setting, the answer at this point would be B) but I don't think Vitter is well-positioned to go up against Archie and his megabuck friends.

So a fretful newby chancellor has to sit on his hands while the trial lawyer cabal decides the fate of Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dummer.

There is no way they don't make this even worse than it is now, and it's gonna be GREAT!

Harrydawg
05-31-2016, 08:25 PM
C. And A. Since C purchased A to execute said task

gravedigger
05-31-2016, 08:26 PM
A. Bjork and Freeze. They're in it to win it....

B. Chancellor Whatsisname #Didn'tSignOnForThisShitstorm

C. The backroom money boys who paid for all this corruption in the first place

D. Some outside crisis management concern (Would have to be the worst one in North America)

In any normal college setting, the answer at this point would be B) but I don't think Vitter is well-positioned to go up against Archie and his megabuck friends.

So a fretful newby chancellor has to sit on his hands while the trial lawyer cabal decides the fate of Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dummer.

There is no way they don't make this even worse than it is now, and it's gonna be GREAT!

Nobody at that university is chosen that the boosters dont approve in the first place. Plain and simple. Freeze and bjork were chosen for their willingness to follow, not lead.

MrKotter
05-31-2016, 08:27 PM
C. Their responses are too stupid to be crafted by any professional outfit

Reason2succeed
05-31-2016, 08:33 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if B. Vitter isn't shopping his resume around on Monster. If he's smart.

Liverpooldawg
05-31-2016, 08:38 PM
C. Same as always.

Apoplectic
05-31-2016, 08:58 PM
Heard that since A are dumbasses and don't know when to shutup, C hired D at the request of B.

KB549
05-31-2016, 09:22 PM
So a fretful newby chancellor has to sit on his hands while the trial lawyer cabal decides the fate of Twitter Dee and Twitter Dummer.

FTFY

Schultzy
05-31-2016, 09:26 PM
Heard that since A are dumbasses and don't know when to shutup, C hired D at the request of B.
Ha, and I believe this.

Those first few minutes of Bjork in the interview were cringeworthy, the whole thing was creepy and embarrassing to watch.