PDA

View Full Version : The second I saw Freeze

tireddawg
05-31-2016, 06:49 PM
tell a fan to 17 off, I knew he was phony

AlmostPositive
05-31-2016, 07:05 PM
One hundred percent fraud... I would just about stake my life on it. Any of us here could've asked him ten questions that would've made his head explode on Finebalm today.

TrapGame
05-31-2016, 07:13 PM
One hundred percent fraud... I would just about stake my life on it. Any of us here could've asked him ten questions that would've made his head explode on Finebalm today.

Wait a minute! With that big head and those teeth that's like a 5 gallon bucket full of nails exploding!

SailingDawg
06-01-2016, 09:48 AM
And just last night responded to a detractor on Twitter. There's not a lick of common decency about him.

saltydawg77
06-01-2016, 10:01 AM
careful guys ya'll are talking about a man of God! a man of strong faith and conviction! He just made some mistakes! He didn't cheat!!!!!!! LMAO! he is the biggest POS I have ever seen in my entire 40 years on the planet. If I were Vitter I would fire everyone of those idiots immediately and try and lessen the blow from the NCAA.

DancingRabbit
06-01-2016, 10:15 AM
For me, watching one of his pre-game speeches. Using the word "faithful" about 40 times, interspersed with "hit them in the mouth" and "I want you to play nasty".

Then wrapping up having the players saying "do everything today through Christ Jesus and God bless the Ole Miss Rebels"

Howboutdemdogs
06-01-2016, 11:02 AM
It needs to be plastered all over the Internet, the game in which Rev Freze was dropping F-Bombs during that game. I believe it was against A&M. Show his true colors.

Reason2succeed
06-01-2016, 11:43 AM
https://youtu.be/H0CZn_ZWutI

AlmostPositive
06-01-2016, 12:43 PM
https://youtu.be/H0CZn_ZWutI

Ah doan no...Ahm prouda dese keeuhds.

ILOATHEBears
06-01-2016, 01:53 PM
careful guys ya'll are talking about a man of God! a man of strong faith and conviction! He just made some mistakes! He didn't cheat!!!!!!! LMAO! he is the biggest POS I have ever seen in my entire 40 years on the planet. If I were Vitter I would fire everyone of those idiots immediately and try and lessen the blow from the NCAA.

Here is what gets me about the media not taking him to task in this state. Just put aside the NOA and the 8 level 1s and just think for a minute if the shoe was on the other foot and Mullen told croots that an investigation had nothing to do with him it was all croom just to get their signature and then we find out he LIED and the majority was about him. Mullen would be crucified by local media.

Not to get to political but if freeze was a conservative Christian running for office and this scandal hit he would get nailed by the clarion liar. Any way u slice this he and baddork are dead men walking

archdog
06-01-2016, 06:54 PM
That really didn't mean much to me. Heck, I am a Christian and I find myself saying stuff to people in similar situations pretty much just like that. His entire demeanor made it pretty obvious from the get go

Hunkaburningdawg
06-01-2016, 07:19 PM
If you can lie and not feel guilty, you are not a Christian. He doesn't seem like he feels guilty to me. But what do I know?