PDA

View Full Version : One Thing is Clear: Freezus & Bdork Have Drawn a Line in the Sand

ShotgunDawg
05-31-2016, 06:41 PM
Afte I watched on Finebama today, this thing will only end in one of two extremes: Bdork & Freezus both being fired with show causes or both being fully exonerated.

I simply don't see how this could end any other way unless the COI is living under a rock & simply aren't following the story. They are either all in & lying through their teeth, in which the COI will know that & ensure they never work in college athletics again, or they are telling the truth.

The actions & behavior of both remind me an awful lot of when a professional athlete is accused of using PEDs. Many times they shout from the mountain tops (Armstrong, Clemens, McGuire, Bonds, etc) & they attempt to convince anyone that will listen that they are innocent, but typically where there is smoke there is fire.

Remember when Lance Armstrong used every platform possible to state his innocence? How about Pete Rose?

The behavior of Bdork & Freezus seems incredibly similar to those two. Either they are telling the truth or the NCAA is about to go Chuck Norris on that ass. I don't see anyway this ends in the middle.

PassInterference
05-31-2016, 06:47 PM
I believe the made a purposeful decision that cheating would be worth it. I believe they decided that if the day comes (it's here), they'll fight tooth & nail, and even sue the NCAA. Worst case, it will set them back a couple years and then they would march forward again.

They might be right. Or it might set them back 6-8 years like Bama's probation did.

HailState39110
05-31-2016, 07:08 PM
You have to realize that both Freeze and Bdork are not only fighting for their jobs, they are fighting for their careers . They are both already toxic to any other collegiate institutions . If this ship sinks ,Freeze will be coaching high school football and Bdork will be selling insurance . They both know it. The bourbon soaked OM alumni still have their back because they were the ones who set this plan in motion . It will be a fight to the end with those two

AlmostPositive
05-31-2016, 07:09 PM
Archie and Dickie Scruggs and the boys hired Hugh to oversee a systematic cheating scheme. I'm sure they would have rather it had stayed secret, but it didn't. It will end up being a very poor cost-benefit analysis on their part..

Coackjek
05-31-2016, 07:10 PM
I thought the same thing when I saw it. They aren't budging from the innocent focus and molding the storyline to tie up loose ends to, in hopes, help their fight. But you are right it only end with one of the two extremes.

TrapGame
05-31-2016, 07:16 PM
Bucky and Bdork, the Thelma and Louise of the SEC. They're prepared to go over the cliff together.

RougeDawg
05-31-2016, 07:23 PM
Bucky and Bdork, the Thelma and Louise of the SEC. They're prepared to go over the cliff together.

Golden!!! Calling LSUFreek and the aTm guy who is just as creative. Can't remember his name. We need some serious farms on this.

ETA Cuppy Cup. Hey trap do you mind if I send a Twitter request referencing your user name?

Dawgcentral
05-31-2016, 07:29 PM
The band still played on the deck of the Titanic as the ship slowly took on water.

They have indeed decided to band together, win or lose. I'm going to enjoy watching the rats scurry from the lower decks as the water rises.

Also, as in the case of the ill fated liner, they tried to break the record to a rise to the top, just as the ship tried to cross the Atlantic in record time.

Mjoelner34
05-31-2016, 07:30 PM

I posted this in another thread but it'll work here too. Here is how it will go down:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-iTAauXqZk

Reason2succeed
05-31-2016, 08:13 PM
30 for 30: Bucky and Bjork

Harrydawg
05-31-2016, 08:21 PM
Guys, these 2 are all In and the rest are trapped but all are being compensated.

TrapGame
05-31-2016, 08:31 PM
Golden!!! Calling LSUFreek and the aTm guy who is just as creative. Can't remember his name. We need some serious farms on this.

ETA Cuppy Cup. Hey trap do you mind if I send a Twitter request referencing your user name?

Go ahead. I'd love to see this.

JoseBrown
05-31-2016, 09:01 PM
Archie and Dickie Scruggs and the boys hired Hugh to oversee a systematic cheating scheme. I'm sure they would have rather it had stayed secret, but it didn't. It will end up being a very poor cost-benefit analysis on their part..

Speaking of Archie, since he 'found' and hired Freeze, where has he been in all this? Does he not have his boys' backs? Or is here afraid he could lose some of his rep points for standing with them?