PDA

View Full Version : Per Bdork: Our campus is BEAUTIFUL

TrapGame
05-31-2016, 05:15 PM
And that's how we get all of these blue chip players!!

C'mon brah, cut the crap!

Jack Lambert
05-31-2016, 05:18 PM
I have taken classes for my work on how to judge body language and watching hand movement, arm movement, body position and facial expression they are lying.

AlSwearengen
05-31-2016, 05:20 PM
They are sticking with the same old talking points they always use. BUT, they both look like you couldn't pull a needle out of their asses with a bulldozer, especially Bucky.

TrapGame
05-31-2016, 05:23 PM
If I was taking a drink every time one of them said the word "mistake" I'd be drunk as hell right now!

It's not cheating or a rules violation. It's just a "mistake".

TStationDawg
05-31-2016, 05:23 PM
I have taken classes for my work on how to judge body language and watching hand movement, arm movement, body position and facial expression they are lying.

I've taken no classes. But I've lived life. And it's quite easy to see. Of COURSE they r liars

starkvegasdawg
05-31-2016, 05:24 PM
And that's how we get all of these blue chip players!!

C'mon brah, cut the crap!

Wish soneone would ask that lying sack why the beautiful campus only works for elite football recruits.

dogshiek
05-31-2016, 05:26 PM
Beautiful lies!!!

Dawgface
05-31-2016, 05:32 PM
Did y'all see the post Freeze p/r commercial at the end? Made me puke.

Reason2succeed
05-31-2016, 05:35 PM
Finebaum couldn't have pitched them softer questions and they hammered them. Finebaum came back from break and his assessment was that Bjork was "ALL IN". Hahahaha!

They are going down with the flagship because that's their only option. Look people straight in the eyes and lie. Don't fire anyone. We're all good people who are being persecuted because we beat Alabama two years in a row and beat out a few teams for recruits.

Nobody outside of Oxford is buying that bullcrap. Finebaum could have used any of John from Gulfport's questions and forced a real answer. Why not ask them why did they say in their letter that they were serious allegation but are now calling them simple mistakes? These dudes!?!?

BossDawg
05-31-2016, 05:39 PM
Wish soneone would ask that lying sack why the beautiful campus only works for elite football recruits.

That and how that beautiful campus only seemed to start working a few years ago.....and how has it failed to draw enough recruits to at least get a legit West title in football.

Goldendawg
05-31-2016, 05:48 PM
Finebaum also said afterward that it was Mississippi State and Alabama who had questioned UNM and helped bring this on. It may well be Alabama, but far bigger schools than us are not happy with their "mistakes".

JoseBrown
05-31-2016, 05:53 PM

Don't forget Oxford is cool too!

Goldendawg
05-31-2016, 05:56 PM
Did you notice that they said that the SEC had been helping them in their time of investigation? I would say that most of the SEC is sick of their "mistakes" and holier than thou attitudes.

AlmostPositive
05-31-2016, 06:01 PM
I know bullshit when I see it... that was prime Grade A non-stop fecal matter. And Finebalm played his role as expected" "How does this make you feel?" six different ways.

PassInterference
05-31-2016, 06:05 PM
Did you notice that they said that the SEC had been helping them in their time of investigation? I would say that most of the SEC is sick of their "mistakes" and holier than thou attitudes.

That was horse shit. The SEC can't comment which means Ole Miss can say anything they want. They could have just as easily have said the the SEC ordered Santa Claus to be extra nice to Ole Miss.

Just like that bullshit 30 day extension story. Ole Miss had already filed at the time they were telling people they couldn't file for 30 more days.

Schultzy
05-31-2016, 06:11 PM
Saban in the following segment: "there is a difference between a mistake and poor judgement."

Liverpooldawg
05-31-2016, 06:19 PM
Finebaum also said afterward that it was Mississippi State and Alabama who had questioned UNM and helped bring this on. It may well be Alabama, but far bigger schools than us are not happy with their "mistakes".

From what I have always understood we were one of the few schools that DIDN'T turn them in this time. Most of the recruits that raised eyebrows we weren't invoved with at all. They need to be looing farther east and north than us.

AlmostPositive
05-31-2016, 06:20 PM
A mistake is tripping over a roller skate. Paying your star player every month is a willful violation and everyone with a pulse knows it.

Bullsy
05-31-2016, 06:22 PM
The Reb Report should do another twitter poll. This time ask do you believe what Ross and Hughey are spewing

THE Bruce Dickinson
05-31-2016, 06:30 PM
If I was taking a drink every time one of them said the word "mistake" I'd be drunk as hell right now!

It's not cheating or a rules violation. It's just a "mistake".

Ole Misstake?

Coackjek
05-31-2016, 07:14 PM

I knew it! They don't even believe that the grove is what they claim it to be! Of course they're lying, they had the look of someone trying to play it cool. Posture and all gave it away.

Coackjek
05-31-2016, 07:19 PM
Saban in the following segment: "there is a difference between a mistake and poor judgement."
Agree with this 100%. If you are the head coach for any program in college sports and ended up getting investigated for rules violations and turn up as many level one infractions as OM did, it's not a mistake. The only mistake in being that blatant, is getting caught.

TrapGame
05-31-2016, 07:19 PM
I knew it! They don't even believe that the grove is what they claim it to be! Of course they're lying, they had the look of someone trying to play it cool. Posture and all gave it away.

Shoot, Freeze's butthole was puckered so tight he could've turned a lump of coal into diamond by the end of that interview.

AlmostPositive
05-31-2016, 07:24 PM
Finebaum couldn't have pitched them softer questions and they hammered them. Finebaum came back from break and his assessment was that Bjork was "ALL IN". Hahahaha!

They are going down with the flagship because that's their only option. Look people straight in the eyes and lie. Don't fire anyone. We're all good people who are being persecuted because we beat Alabama two years in a row and beat out a few teams for recruits.

Nobody outside of Oxford is buying that bullcrap. Finebaum could have used any of John from Gulfport's questions and forced a real answer. Why not ask them why did they say in their letter that they were serious allegation but are now calling them simple mistakes? These dudes!?!?

I counted about six versions of "How do you feel about being mistreated in this manner?" Junior Miss South Carolina could have held her own

Dawgcentral
05-31-2016, 07:33 PM
PF actually said something to the effect of, "I was surprised they actually showed up for the interview".

Of course we all would have asked some questions that would have pinned them in a corner. But I can only hope that will come later. And it will if they can somehow keep their jobs in the short haul.

Bass Chaser
05-31-2016, 08:34 PM
I would love to hear Spurrier's comments right now.

Schultzy
05-31-2016, 09:37 PM
Freeze was chuckling about all the emails sent to compliance after his infamous 2013 tweet. I would've said oh yeah, how' out those 30 you never released?

Bothrops
05-31-2016, 10:17 PM
There's an awful smell anytime those two dudes walk in a room together.

PMDawg
06-01-2016, 07:29 AM

Troll

Dawgface
06-01-2016, 07:36 AM
I would love to hear Spurrier's comments right now.

Me too. I bet you a lot of SEC coaches are getting a good chuckle out of this.

Bubb Rubb
06-01-2016, 07:51 AM
The changing of the narrative is what is amazing to me.

You have Freeze:
We are following my plan
I don't know what's going on
I have a plan

You have Bjork:
The investigation is over
We continue to aggressively investigate
Exemplary, exemplary, exemplary

You saw the latest narrative yesterday:
This whole thing is no different than what goes on everywhere. We are being singled out because we aren't little Ole Miss anymore. It's not fair. Integrity, god, faith, fap, fap, fap.

BulldogBear
06-01-2016, 08:25 AM
PF actually said something to the effect of, "I was surprised they actually showed up for the interview".

Of course we all would have asked some questions that would have pinned them in a corner. But I can only hope that will come later. And it will if they can somehow keep their jobs in the short haul.

I'm hoping that HF will come out of SEC media days with a show cause even if not officially handed down yet. I'm hoping the media will eat him alive and I believe they will. The only Landsharks in that place will be wearing press credentials.

Media days is stalking him like a pack of wolves in the wilderness hounding him into the eventual corner. He can't escape from it.

Bubb Rubb
06-01-2016, 08:49 AM
I'm hoping that HF will come out of SEC media days with a show cause even if not officially handed down yet. I'm hoping the media will eat him alive and I believe they will. The only Landsharks in that place will be wearing press credentials.

Media days is stalking him like a pack of wolves in the wilderness hounding him into the eventual corner. He can't escape from it.

This is really a strong point that I keep forgetting about. He is going to be getting asked some very tough questions about specifics in the NOA and their response, and how he reconciles that stuff with the narrative that they are floating. It will be interesting, to say the least. We all know how much Freeze loves to have his credibility questioned.

ScoobaDawg
06-01-2016, 09:28 AM
This is really a strong point that I keep forgetting about. He is going to be getting asked some very tough questions about specifics in the NOA and their response, and how he reconciles that stuff with the narrative that they are floating. It will be interesting, to say the least. We all know how much Freeze loves to have his credibility questioned.

I doubt it... None of the media is gonna get rough with freeze or he will just end the interview. he's not gonna break anything thats gonna cause harm.
And people have to be careful what they do ask since the NCAA process is still on going and a lot is unknown.

I'd love for him to crack and explode and do something stupid..but He's just gonna keep talking sideways and contradicting himself.

Bubb Rubb
06-01-2016, 09:30 AM
I doubt it... None of the media is gonna get rough with freeze or he will just end the interview. he's not gonna break anything thats gonna cause harm.
And people have to be careful what they do ask since the NCAA process is still on going and a lot is unknown.

I'd love for him to crack and explode and do something stupid..but He's just gonna keep talking sideways and contradicting himself.

I think the sideways talk and contradiction will continue, also. I also don't think the national media will let him off the hook as easy - and the public perception will only worsen when he ends interviews or runs away from questions.

ScoobaDawg
06-01-2016, 09:51 AM
I think the sideways talk and contradiction will continue, also. I also don't think the national media will let him off the hook as easy - and the public perception will only worsen when he ends interviews or runs away from questions.

I would love for one of them to ask about him being in the same house with a recuit and the booster. but he would not answer I'm sure. which would be fine. shows he is hiding something.

Reason2succeed
06-01-2016, 09:58 AM
I would love for one of them to ask about him being in the same house with a recuit and the booster. but he would not answer I'm sure. which would be fine. shows he is hiding something.

He's gonna say that he happened to be in a house with a terrific man of God who was helping some young men find their way. It wasn't a recruiting visit. It was bible study.