05-31-2016, 02:20 PM
in next 30 min or so.

confucius say
05-31-2016, 03:00 PM
Bump. What was said?

shannondawg
05-31-2016, 03:04 PM
hasn't been on as yet.

So far Freezes ain't getting a pass to put it mildly and finebaum himself is trying to be as nice as possible but really putting him down,

He told one caller that when he talked to Freeze is was more about his spiritual beliefs and the caller burst out laughing and he started giggling as well.

Coach34
05-31-2016, 03:29 PM
good stuff from Geezer.

Finebaum agreed with alot and kept saying it would be worse than the self-imposed penalties but no way to know until the NCAA finished

basedog
05-31-2016, 03:32 PM
Finebaum ain't buying Rev Freeze story now. John ask a few good questions and Finebaum listened and you could tell agreed.
Not sure how Finebaum will handle the Freeze and Bozo segment.
He did say it will get worse for the Black Bears.

AlmostPositive
05-31-2016, 03:33 PM
John got to the heart of the manner. Finebaum cut him off as usual, but he made his point.

F-baum is pretending to waver but he has already choreographed his part in this. He will turn on Freeze when he thinks it is most advantageous.

shannondawg
05-31-2016, 03:36 PM
Proud of Geezer. The one thing he brought up how could Freeze be in a recruiting visit with a booster in the room and not think that was a violation. The booster had pretty well admitted he was.

basedog
05-31-2016, 03:44 PM
I very seldom watch Finebaum, well this segment with the SI and Bleacher Report reminds me why I don't watch. Both think Freeze is safe, hmmm.

BulldogBacker
05-31-2016, 03:51 PM
Proud of Geezer. The one thing he brought up how could Freeze be in a recruiting visit with a booster in the room and not think that was a violation. The booster had pretty well admitted he was.

John from Gulfport was adroit and astute. He pointed out "how can Freeze claim he will fire staff, when he was in a meeting with a recruit and booster? That is an obvious NCAA violation."

Reason2succeed
05-31-2016, 03:55 PM
John's call was better than the so-called journalists' opinions. It's bad when callers have more substance that guys that get paid for this.

AlmostPositive
05-31-2016, 04:10 PM
If I ever meet Barrett Sallee someone will need to call 911

Harrydawg
05-31-2016, 04:16 PM
If I ever meet Barrett Sallee someone will need to call 911

No shit......sickening

Pollodawg
05-31-2016, 04:28 PM
John from Gulfport, asking the only legit questions I've heard asked so far.

RougeDawg
05-31-2016, 04:42 PM
John's call was better than the so-called journalists' opinions. It's bad when callers have more substance that guys that get paid for this.

True journalism is almost extinct. The current writers and media people are result of the Twitter culture. Pander to groups and persons for your own monetary gains. That all we have in the general media. Basically now you have to seek the truth and corroborate it with first hand accounts of people with no skin in the game. Salley pays his bills by pandering, so why would anyone expect anything different from him?

basedog
05-31-2016, 04:57 PM
Got the popcorn ready, I'm wondering if someone has been watching Finebaum today from TSUN to prepare The Rev and Bozo which will be coming on in a few minutes.

Liverpooldawg
05-31-2016, 05:09 PM
Sports "journalists" are probably cheaper than judges. It wouldn't be illegal either.

Virgil Caine
05-31-2016, 05:14 PM
Sports "journalists" are probably cheaper than judges. It wouldn't be illegal either.
I doubt most of these people are getting $. Their reward is page views. If Finebaum was harsh with OM, he wouldn't have gotten this interview and all of us wouldn't be following the radio show today. Because he isn't harsh, he's getting a lot more listeners.

MSUDawg99
05-31-2016, 06:34 PM
Is there anyway to go back & listen/watch Finebaum shows? I missed it.

shannondawg
05-31-2016, 06:43 PM
He said they had a meeting last Friday and set up the interview. He said it was planned , that they weren't just coming off the beach to talk.

I doubt most of these people are getting $. Their reward is page views. If Finebaum was harsh with OM, he wouldn't have gotten this interview and all of us wouldn't be following the radio show today. Because he isn't harsh, he's getting a lot more listeners.

Political Hack
05-31-2016, 08:51 PM
Way to go CDL! Always grinding!