PDA

View Full Version : Finbaum is gonna be gold today.

Harrydawg
05-31-2016, 02:18 PM
First segment was good, the Beav and boss Byjork on at 6!

To clear the air! Hobby Lobby

starkvegasdawg
05-31-2016, 02:23 PM

They can't wait to tell their side of the story.

AlmostPositive
05-31-2016, 02:25 PM
Obvious change in tactics at Bear Command Central. I wonder if they will will avoid objective media... I can't see Bjork and Bucky fielding any hostile questions. (Why did you mislead recruits about the allegations just before signing day? Did you or your staff lie to friendly media?...etc)

mic
05-31-2016, 02:28 PM
It's going to be fluff..
Finebaum will lob them softballs.
He is a SEC media puppet.
If this was Michigan, Ohio st, fsu , Ect.. and those coaches came on he would rip their ass...

DownwardDawg
05-31-2016, 02:28 PM

I think it's too early for Paul to turn on them. He will be their mouthpiece a little longer. That's why they'll be on his show. Paul works for the SEC. Once they get hammered by the NCAA, that's when he'll turn on them.

fishwater99
05-31-2016, 02:34 PM
Damnit Paul.. Grow a pair..

TrapGame
05-31-2016, 02:42 PM
Paul will ask questions like:

So tell me Coach Freeze exactly how beautiful is the sky from the Grove?

Coach Freeze I bet you love working on such a beautiful campus.

Coach, what's your favorite Bible verse and why?

Dawgface
05-31-2016, 02:48 PM
Paul did say that there was no way the NCAA would accept the penalties OM is proposing. But I agree.....no way he's going to play hard ball with Freeze and the AD today.

Harrydawg
05-31-2016, 03:18 PM
This interview has already been approved.....lets see if Paul stays on script

AlmostPositive
05-31-2016, 03:35 PM
Bjork and Buck will have laid out ground rules... they will not be asked hard questions because they know they can't answer them.

I would like to ask if their appearance means the alleged NCAA gag order is no longer in effect. As if.

GreenheadDawg
05-31-2016, 03:39 PM
Bjork and Buck will have laid out ground rules... they will not be asked hard questions because they know they can't answer them.

I would like to ask if their appearance means the alleged NCAA gag order is no longer in effect. As if.

Exactly. They have already given him approved questions that he can ask so they can play their " exemplary cooperation" card. They will talk about how the NCAA is loving the grove and will only take a couple scholarships away and are very apologetic for being so intrusive. It's gonna be the same shit as always.

TrapGame
05-31-2016, 03:52 PM
Exactly. They have already given him approved questions that he can ask so they can play their " exemplary cooperation" card. They will talk about how the NCAA is loving the grove and will only take a couple scholarships away and are very apologetic for being so intrusive. It's gonna be the same shit as always.

Exactly.

"So, Coach Freeze will you be able to forgive your enemies after all this?"

Mjoelner34
05-31-2016, 04:00 PM
"Those are pretty harsh self-imposed penalties. Do you think that there is a chance the NCAA not only does not add to them but actually tells you that you can walk them back a degree or two?" I don't think F-bomb will go that far but I'm surprised Bare it Sally hasn't come up with that one yet.

AlmostPositive
05-31-2016, 04:06 PM
Good to see Barrett Sallee doing his very best OM knob-gobbling. He and Andy Staples know less about this matter than the average EliteDawgs reader. (Hugh Freeze wasn't named... "They'll tack on a couple of scholarships to the 11 OM proposed" etc)

Hey Barrett and Andy: you two little metrosexual shitsacks better be getting your red'n'blue knee pads cheap, because you're wearing them out fast.

Harrydawg
05-31-2016, 04:13 PM
My wife happens to be sitting and listening to these guys (Barrett and Salle) and then said, doesn't sound like anything is going to happen....I explained to her that UM has already admitted to major violations and are suggesting self imposed penalties......blank stare

These guys are a couple of idiots, so obvious they are spreading the word of the Rev...........

ScreenCaptureThis
05-31-2016, 04:25 PM
My wife happens to be sitting and listening to these guys (Barrett and Salle) and then said, doesn't sound like anything is going to happen....I explained to her that UM has already admitted to major violations and are suggesting self imposed penalties......blank stare

These guys are a couple of idiots, so obvious they are spreading the word of the Rev...........

And therein lies the problem; the average person (read: non-sports fan) hears these morons on nationally syndicated radio/tv shows and the message begins spreading that "sounds like there's nothing to these allegations". Get enough people believing this crap and it then creates a new problem for the NCAA. If the NCAA drops the hammer on a program without real evidence, and the average person thinks OM did nothing wrong, the NCAA will begin to catch a world of heat by the general public.

I don't know if that translates into anything or any type of problem for the NCAA, but these bastards using national platforms to make it all seem ok are complete pieces of garbage, particularly those touting a University when their positions require that they do not favor any University from another. I don't know when we got into a time where journalistic integrity = plausible deniability when proven wrong time after time.

ScreenCaptureThis
05-31-2016, 04:32 PM
Archie on Paul: nobody's resigned, so obviously they're confident nothing more will come of this. Maybe, MAYBE 15 scholarships lost, at MOST. This is funny.

And Paul is going to tiptoe with Bjork and Freeze. No doubt.

Gutter Cobreh
05-31-2016, 05:07 PM
2 minutes into Bjork talking and it's already making me want to vomit.... how do these guys get out in the public and speak these lies with a straight face?????

Mjoelner34
05-31-2016, 05:12 PM
Freeze: "I know what the intent was." Ok, what was your intent when being in the room with a booster while recruiting? Was that a mistake or was it cheating?

RC3
05-31-2016, 05:12 PM
So now freeze knows ALL the facts. A week or two ago, he didn't know any of the facts because he was not involved in that process. Jeeze

TrapGame
05-31-2016, 05:18 PM
Both of these douches are lying sacks of shit.

ScreenCaptureThis
05-31-2016, 05:18 PM
I love our players. Man, you get into a mode. I have to hepp. Hepp Laremy navigate the next phase of his life (which is why I darted out of sight as soon as the sh** hit the fan).

Comparing his winning at Arkansas St. and Lambuth to OM. Said Laremy was just like those kids at the smaller universities. Uh, NO. He had a full ride to Georgia and Florida on the table, flipped in the 23rd hour to a program with no history and no ties to it.

Dawgology
05-31-2016, 05:19 PM
So now freeze knows ALL the facts. A week or two ago, he didn't know any of the facts because he was not involved in that process. Jeeze

I picked up on that as well. He said he "knows all the facts". Interesting. In fact, he said that he spoke with the coaches before they did any of this stuff and knew why they did it.....

fishwater99
05-31-2016, 05:21 PM
I picked up on that as well. He said he "knows all the facts". Interesting. In fact, he said that he spoke with the coaches before they did any of this stuff and knew why they did it.....

They were following his plan he whole time..

Dawgface
05-31-2016, 05:21 PM
About what I expected. Fluff.

rcsteph1
05-31-2016, 05:51 PM
Saban on there now sporting a baby blue old waverly polo

I seen it dawg
05-31-2016, 07:41 PM
Saban to state

mic
05-31-2016, 08:40 PM
Too Bad Finebaum balls aren't as big as ears...
Those questions were actually easier than I thought they would be..

rbdog82
05-31-2016, 08:44 PM
I happen to be down here for another conference in the same hotel. Should I make a sign for tomorrow's Finebaum show?

rcsteph1
06-01-2016, 09:32 AM
I happen to be down here for another conference in the same hotel. Should I make a sign for tomorrow's Finebaum show?

Absolutely

mic
06-01-2016, 09:47 AM

UMiss motto..
It's not a lie if you Believe it..