PDA

View Full Version : Having no good options, OM is desperately clinging to the worst.

AlmostPositive
05-31-2016, 01:12 PM
There is only one viable path in Oxford: Fire Freeze and Bjork and everyone associated with them ASAP.

That's the only way to keep the media's carrion crows from pecking Ole Miss's liver out on TV every day for six months. The only way to start the healing.

Predictably, OM is resisting this option above all others. M U S T K E E P F R E E Z E!

From their perspective it probably makes sense: Firing Freeze would be a slam dunk admission of guilt. It would be a total surrender to Steve Robertson, EliteDawgs and everyone they have always denounced as jealous deranged rednecks.

They've spent $1.5 million lying to the public and the NCAA... I guess it's too late to stop lying now.

It's going to be Swaggartastic before it's over, just much longer and infinitely more amusing..

DawgHouseUnited
05-31-2016, 01:26 PM
Kinda like watching the WPT poker games and knowing that Hugh has nothing and watching him continue to up the bet. He's hoping the other player will fold, but he doesn't know that they're holding a pair of aces.

And while there will be some media that rips into them, there will still be the water-carriers to repeat all the bs that OM will spew.

AlmostPositive
05-31-2016, 01:28 PM
Kinda like watching the WPT poker games and knowing that Hugh has nothing and watching him continue to up the bet. He's hoping the other player will fold, but he doesn't know that they're holding a pair of aces.

And while there will be some media that rips into them, there will still be the water-carriers to repeat all the bs that OM will spew.

ScreenCaptureThis
05-31-2016, 01:33 PM
...And while there will be some media that rips into them, there will still be the water-carriers to repeat all the bs that OM will spew.

These are called Mississippi newspapers, television, and anyone else with access to outreach in this State.

Commercecomet24
05-31-2016, 01:35 PM
There is only one viable path in Oxford: Fire Freeze and Bjork and everyone associated with them ASAP.

That's the only way to keep the media's carrion crows from pecking Ole Miss's liver out on TV every day for six months. The only way to start the healing.

Predictably, OM is resisting this option above all others. M U S T K E E P F R E E Z E!

From their perspective it probably makes sense: Firing Freeze would be a slam dunk admission of guilt. It would be a total surrender to Steve Robertson, EliteDawgs and everyone they have always denounced as jealous deranged rednecks.

They've spent $1.5 million lying to the public and the NCAA... I guess it's too late to stop lying now.

It's going to be Swaggartastic before it's over, just much longer and , infinitely more amusing..

This has been my thought from the beginning. The only way that unm can even save a little face and credibility is to fire Freeze and Bjork. If they keep trying to fight this battle they will earn their place with all the outlaw college programs that have ever existed as well as putting a big stink all over the whole school(what with the academic fraud and all related to that). They're being arrogant and pompous right now and it will be their downfall. Some National Media is starting to question if unm is rotten from the top down. If they continue down this road everyone from the chancellor on down will look complicit.

Reason2succeed
05-31-2016, 01:40 PM
I've got my DVR set to record Finebaum for this reason and this reason alone. I can't wait until he is rolling in guest after guest that are tearing Freeze and OM to shreds. Of course he is personally going to try to play the middle by being sympathetic towards towards the Rebels but he will keep it out there because he knows it will be a feeding frenzy not just for SEC fans but fans of other conferences too.

AlmostPositive
05-31-2016, 01:57 PM
I've got my DVR set to record Finebaum for this reason and this reason alone. I can't wait until he is rolling in guest after guest that are tearing Freeze and OM to shreds. Of course he is personally going to try to play the middle by being sympathetic towards towards the Rebels but he will keep it out there because he knows it will be a feeding frenzy not just for SEC fans but fans of other conferences too.

Firebomb will be shocked, shocked I say in 3....2....1...

Brando
05-31-2016, 02:03 PM
Finebaum gonna have Freeze on here in a bit. Hopefully he will tear into him...

mic
05-31-2016, 02:08 PM
Finebaum gonna have Freeze on here in a bit. Hopefully he will tear into him...

Don't hold ur breath... It will be a fluff interview...

Liverpooldawg
05-31-2016, 02:22 PM
He won't tear into Freeze till the Freeze has his leg caught in the trap and is starting to try to knaw it off. THEN Finebaum will jump in and commentate in minute detail and with much glee how the trapper dispatches and skins his quarry. When you see that happen, you know the endgame is approaching.

AlmostPositive
05-31-2016, 02:28 PM
He won't tear into Freeze till the Freeze has his leg caught in the trap and is starting to try to knaw it off. THEN Finebaum will jump in and commentate in minute detail and with much glee how the trapper dispatches and skins his quarry. When you see that happen, you know the endgame is approaching.

Finebalm will calculate the time time to cut clean...probably only after the endgame is inevitable. Hint to Paul: It's already inevitable.