PDA

View Full Version : Hugh.....C'mon mane

GTHOM
05-31-2016, 12:52 PM
''My wife (Jill) just asked me, ''Hugh, what should I pray that you want the end game to be?? he said. ''I said that they (the NCAA) accept the penalties that we self-imposed. I wish somebody would say, ''Look, they've (NCAA) been there four years and the staff is not buying players.''

(You can follow Tony Barnhart on Twitter @MrCFB)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Reason2succeed
05-31-2016, 12:58 PM
When in trouble pull Jesus and Jill into it. That cheating b@st@rd has no shame.

GTHOM
05-31-2016, 12:59 PM
I'm telling you man I literally LOLed at this quote. Lawd have mercy

spiral
05-31-2016, 01:01 PM
My mouth just fell open when I read it earlier.

Surely as righteous as they are (claim) they can come up with something better to pray for. Then again it shows priorities doesn't it.

TrapGame
05-31-2016, 01:04 PM
That's pathetic.

GTHOM
05-31-2016, 01:07 PM
Whats great is a player told the world that the staff is buying players on national television, or just their houses, electric bills, cars, ya know just common mistakes according to the Rev.

MadDawg
05-31-2016, 01:08 PM
Silly me. I always thought you prayed for the Lord's will to be done. And the you just have to adjust to what He wants. Not the other way around?

hobiedawg
05-31-2016, 01:11 PM
I think The Freezes think that they are in partnership with the Lord.

GTHOM
05-31-2016, 01:14 PM

Maybe thats why using the FCA to cheat was just a ''mistake''

starkvegasdawg
05-31-2016, 01:17 PM
''My wife (Jill) just asked me, ''Hugh, what should I pray that you want the end game to be?? he said. ''I said that they (the NCAA) accept the penalties that we self-imposed. I wish somebody would say, ''Look, they've (NCAA) been there four years and the staff is not buying players.''

(You can follow Tony Barnhart on Twitter @MrCFB)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Didn't like him before. Can't stand his hypocritical ass now. He's doing more harm to Christianity than anything else right now.

confucius say
05-31-2016, 02:02 PM
Sanctimonious as they come. I don't doubt he is a Christian, good for him and I hope his faith matures. But that's some misguided crap right there.

lastmajordog
05-31-2016, 02:27 PM

After the way Bama has played them and Mullen coached against them the last couple of years I might agree with the Freeze.......

AlmostPositive
05-31-2016, 02:37 PM
Dear Lord puhleeze save as much of Hugh's 5 million American dollars per year as possible, assuming that is your will and like I said I hope to GOD it is... SRSLY