PDA

View Full Version : Only one question needs to be asked of Freezus...

Coach34
05-31-2016, 11:07 AM
"Coach- did OM not properly train your staff on the do's and dont's of recruiting aka "Institutional Control"- or did your staff just totally disregard the rules and give improper benefits??? It has to be one or the other"

ILOATHEBears
05-31-2016, 11:12 AM
"Coach- did OM not properly train your staff on the do's and dont's of recruiting aka "Institutional Control"- or did your staff just totally disregard the rules and give improper benefits??? It has to be one or the other"

I hope the NCAA asked freezus if he has ever been on an inhome visit with a booster and he said NO. Now the booster has admitted he did and also went to freezus home with a recruit he will busted with a show cause for lying to NCAA like Bruce pearl did

Commercecomet24

Absolutely the only question that needs to be asked. Does anyone have the balls to ask it(outside of Robertson)?

Mjoelner34
Either way he can't cop out and say that he didn't know what they were doing.

http://gridironnow.com/hugh-freezes-recruiting-ability-has-changed-ole-miss/

"I have to set the tone. My assistants follow. And we all follow the plan I created for recruiting. We do not deviate."

AlmostPositive
05-31-2016, 11:23 AM
OM will have a tough time keeping Freeze if they have to let go of three or more cheating coaches. "How exactly is it that all these renegades found employment in Oxford, Coach Freeze?. Are you a cheat or do you just like hiring cheaters?"

Either way, Bucky gotta go. OM is fighting that above all because losing him disgraces the entire university in a very public undeniable way. The irony is that firing him ASAP is the only way to salvage any of their image at all.