PDA

View Full Version : Football Season Tickets

rcsteph1
05-31-2016, 10:23 AM
Decided this year to buy a couple extra season tickets away from the family. This is first year i've had football season tickets under my own name in the bulldog club. Let's just say the ticket buying process online was a headache. I found a couple of tickets that I wanted and had them reserved on four different occasions but the order would not process. Finally got the ticket office on the phone, while holding the tickets. The young lady assisting was very helpful and I released the tickets and after three times of her resetting her ticket browser, I ended up with the tickets that I had first requested. This process took a little over an hour, but the end result was favorable. Hail State

Did anybody else experience this headache? Or has it always been this problematic in the past?

DawgHouseUnited
05-31-2016, 11:02 AM
They changed some software this year, that may have had something to do with it.

Mjoelner34
05-31-2016, 11:07 AM
Did anybody else experience this headache?

Yes. And it is still ongoing.

I made the down payment in Jan. or Feb. whenever the date was. I was told by the ticket office that I was on an automatic payment plan and didn't have to worry about anything after that. Now that the new site is up, it is showing that I have 2 different season ticket orders with only the down payment made on one order and no payments on the second order. Its also showing that I haven't made any payments to my BDC obligation this year. Whoever was in charge of this transition has to be the same person running the live stats webpage during baseball season.

rcsteph1
05-31-2016, 11:17 AM
Yes. And it is still ongoing.

I made the down payment in Jan. or Feb. whenever the date was. I was told by the ticket office that I was on an automatic payment plan and didn't have to worry about anything after that. Now that the new site is up, it is showing that I have 2 different season ticket orders with only the down payment made on one order and no payments on the second order. Its also showing that I haven't made any payments to my BDC obligation this year. Whoever was in charge of this transition has to be the same person running the live stats webpage during baseball season.

I think everything should be under same account instead of having two or three different locations and logins. I think that would be a lot better. It was a much easier process when I purchased basketball season tickets last year. I also liked the old dogtag better than the new system. These new ones are not very user friendly, so far.