PDA

View Full Version : Freeze to address media tonight what would you like to see asked

spiral
05-31-2016, 09:05 AM
As part of the SEC Media Days Freeze is going to address the media and be questioned. What SHOULD be asked? What would you like to see asked?

I think some have to be asked and I'd like to hear a few like:

1. Why did you leave the draft after pictures with Tunsil and not stay for the other two first rounders?
2. Who is lying you or the recruit that said you told him all the NOA matters were before your time and minor?
3. IF you knew nothing and don't cheat how does a head coach let the coaches under him commit violations (that you admit in your response) and not know about them? Who controls those coaches?

Sadly I expect nothing but easy questions. The media is going to blow their first opportunity to get after the truth. Hopefully some others schools have representatives there that actually have morals and intestinal fortitude.

Tbonewannabe
05-31-2016, 09:08 AM
People have agreed that those text messages were true so what is Miller referring to when he texted this isn't what we agreed to?

This is the most important question possible.

BrunswickDawg
05-31-2016, 09:13 AM
"Do believe that if you ain't cheatin' you ain't tryin'??"

msstate7
05-31-2016, 09:16 AM
Stolen from derhntr on sps...

"Also.... Why don't they ask him why he won't do the deposition in the Tunsil case unsealed if he is so ignorant to what is going on? The NCAA shouldn't be able to find out anything new if he is so much in the dark."
Excellent question to ask

Mjoelner34
05-31-2016, 09:25 AM
Stolen from derhntr on sps...

"Also.... Why don't they ask him why he won't do the deposition in the Tunsil case unsealed if he is so ignorant to what is going on? The NCAA shouldn't be able to find out anything new if he is so much in the dark."
Excellent question to ask

This would be my first question and I would keep asking it and harping on it until I got a truthful answer.

Saltydog
05-31-2016, 09:27 AM
NT

shoeless joe
05-31-2016, 09:30 AM
Ten Commandments, ncaa recruiting regulations...are there any other situations where you just pick and choose which rules to follow and which to ignore?

AlmostPositive
05-31-2016, 10:08 AM
You deliberately misled your recruits and their parents before signing day about the severity of the allegations in the NOA. Your athletic department funneled similar deceptions through friendly sports media members. Do you have any regrets about this and do you think it is consistent with the faith that you regularly profess?

Bama_Dawg
05-31-2016, 10:11 AM
When should TSUN expect your resignation?

Coach34
05-31-2016, 10:17 AM
"Coach, how did your assistants not know that giving athletes money and places to stay was against every NCAA rule imaginable?????"

Jack Lambert
05-31-2016, 10:18 AM
"Why is he such a cock sucker"

Pollodawg
05-31-2016, 10:27 AM
Freeze, you get paid a lot. What's with those choppers. I know you can afford to have em fixed.

Boodawg
05-31-2016, 10:38 AM
Coach, how stupid do OM fans have to be, to believe what you're spewing? Do they teach academics at OM, because if they do, how is it that OM fans believe that you are clean in all of this?

Boodawg
05-31-2016, 10:43 AM
How will you face your family after it is revealed that you are a fraud? Or do they already know this?

msstate7
05-31-2016, 10:45 AM
delete

starkvegasdawg
05-31-2016, 10:48 AM
Can someone make sure he takes some Benadryl about two hours before it starts?

TrapGame
05-31-2016, 10:50 AM
Coach, you have said you're not a cheater, yet, you're surrounded by coaches that have been involved in past cheating scandals or have been named in the recent NOA as cheating. How are we to believe you are not a cheater when so many on your staff are?

coastdoglover
05-31-2016, 10:52 AM
How in the world do you think it is not violation when you are in a room with a booster and a recruit? What part of academic fraud do you not understand? Why would you go on Pail Finebaum' s show and continually say "we do it the right way". Do you actually think the NCAA is this stupid?

PassInterference
05-31-2016, 11:25 AM
1. Why did a booster accompany you on a visit to a recruit's house.
2. What did the booster do or say while on that visit?
3. Was there any time you left the booster and recruit (or recruit's family) alone?
4. Why are you requesting a sealed deposition since you are sure no cheating as gone on? Why are you contradicting the "transparency" virtue that your boss is proclaiming?

Liverpooldawg
05-31-2016, 11:29 AM
1. Why did a booster accompany you on a visit to a recruit's house.
2. What did the booster do or say while on that visit?
3. Was there any time you left the booster and recruit (or recruit's family) alone?
4. Why are you requesting a sealed deposition since you are sure no cheating as gone on? Why are you contradicting the "transparency" virtue that your boss is proclaiming?

If those four don't get asked it's not a legitimate press conference.

Swami Dawg
05-31-2016, 11:30 AM
Which is for to being your favorite?

http://www.schlaraffenlatein.com/kw/Think_Before_Planting_That_Tree_2.jpg

confucius say
05-31-2016, 12:24 PM
Will this be streamed online somewhere?

shannondawg
05-31-2016, 12:28 PM
The only hard question was to Tunsil by McReady and he made the mistake of not already knowing the answer.

Reason2succeed
05-31-2016, 12:40 PM
How much wood could a...? Ah, never mind.

You and AD Bjork have claimed that you were "chomping" at the bit to tell your side of the story but after Draft Night both of you were incredibly quiet. What was it that was so sensitive that you could not talk about it?

On draft night you claimed that your daughter runs your Twitter account. Is she an overbearing religious nut or are you?

starkvegasdawg
05-31-2016, 01:22 PM
Were you born a lying, hypocritical, sack of shit worthless two faced set of infected donkey balls or did you have to work on it.

dawggoneit
05-31-2016, 03:07 PM
Being so proud of your pure as snow recruiting will you allow your wife or other family members to "work" your next big recruiting party? Or have they? I mean it is like a prayer meeting with all the kneeling and such.

Central Pork
05-31-2016, 03:20 PM
Do you realize there are great new methods to fix teeth?

SnoopDawg
05-31-2016, 03:43 PM
I would like to ask why no one took action when Tunsil was told to return the loaner car and he didn't. It is almost like he had somebody by the balls. Tunsil and Kimdeeche did what the hell they wanted to and when they wanted to. Prisoners running the prison.

Jarius
05-31-2016, 03:48 PM
I would like him to be asked why the named booster in the NOA felt that it was necessary to tell the Ole Miss coaching staff that he was not going to be their sugar daddy.
I would like him to be asked why his coaching staff doesn't know basic rules that end up being level one violations if you don't follow them.
I would like him to be asked why his administration told everyone that this was mainly from a previous coaching staff when most of it is from his time at Ole Miss.
I would like him to be asked why he was charged with multiple failure to monitor violations.

Bucky Dog
05-31-2016, 05:35 PM
With those incisors, does your wife require you to wear a mouthpiece while going down on her?

AlmostPositive
05-31-2016, 06:04 PM
Just a coincidence that Dickhead F-balm asked zero specific questions. A slippery fraud talking to two dimwitted liars.

Reason2succeed
05-31-2016, 06:29 PM
Just a coincidence that Dickhead F-balm asked zero specific questions. A slippery fraud talking to two dimwitted liars.

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/53193572.jpg