PDA

View Full Version : Maybe Germans. Came across another Beaver Colonoscopy article...

RougeDawg
05-30-2016, 09:26 PM
http://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/hugh-freezes-ncaa-colonoscopy-turns-up-major-violations-plenty-of-questions/

Apologies if already been discussed.

MedDawg
05-30-2016, 10:05 PM

RougeDawg
05-30-2016, 10:18 PM
"ArrowSmith
May 28, 2016
I remember 4 months ago the Ole Miss fans saying this would just go away due to the fact there was nothing. Last night the NCAA has decided to look into 27 cases where someone took exams for the Football players (ACT). Some students who will have their names sealed have come forward stating they took Exams for many of the players. If you are one of the idiots who said this is just a bump in the road you had better think again. These are serious. Ole Football will be placed on 3 year Bowl Ban and lose between 20-25 Scholarships in that period. That I do know. Let us all come back to this post in December of 2016. See you then. Tunsil and others are in deep with monies received and other gratuities. So where are all those idiots who stated this was just a small bump in the road. Hello, Crickets!"

Good point. Maybe this alludes to the 70 football allegations total and more to come. It's possible that some of the ones originally questioned, revealed more names and they are just getting around to the ACT stuff under Bucky's watch. After all Saunders took over for Bucky before he left.

Mutt the Hoople
05-31-2016, 12:53 AM
"ArrowSmith
May 28, 2016
I remember 4 months ago the Ole Miss fans saying this would just go away due to the fact there was nothing. Last night the NCAA has decided to look into 27 cases where someone took exams for the Football players (ACT). Some students who will have their names sealed have come forward stating they took Exams for many of the players. If you are one of the idiots who said this is just a bump in the road you had better think again. These are serious. Ole Football will be placed on 3 year Bowl Ban and lose between 20-25 Scholarships in that period. That I do know. Let us all come back to this post in December of 2016. See you then. Tunsil and others are in deep with monies received and other gratuities. So where are all those idiots who stated this was just a small bump in the road. Hello, Crickets!"2 years of no football. Start again in Division three. If they're lucky, after 6-8 years they'll work their way up to Sun Belt. More than likely they'll be the new flagship of the SWAC.

Om thinks they'll skate like a big-time P 5 power......they're just a 3rd rate chickenshit liberal farts college with a corrupt, out-of-control Athletic Department.

JohnnyQuid
05-31-2016, 01:04 AM
2 years of no football. Start again in Division three. If they're lucky, after 6-8 years they'll work their way up to Sun Belt. More than likely they'll be the new flagship of the SWAC.

Om thinks they'll skate like a big-time P 5 power......they're just a 3rd rate chickenshit liberal farts college with a corrupt, out-of-control Athletic Department.

you'll never see the death penalty in this era of college football. it would have to be a circumstance so extreme I doubt I could even make it up.

when they did it to SMU it effected the whole university in terms of enrollment and shit so badly the NCAA will be very reluctant to do it again

Reason2succeed
05-31-2016, 02:59 AM
you'll never see the death penalty in this era of college football. it would have to be a circumstance so extreme I doubt I could even make it up.

when they did it to SMU it effected the whole university in terms of enrollment and shit so badly the NCAA will be very reluctant to do it again

I don't understand why people say this. If this is found to be true then the NCAA could be sued by the universities, programs and athletic departments that have been given the death penalty. The "too big to fail" model works on Wall Street but this is just college football.

ACT and academic fraud is a huge issue that goes beyond just fans of their favorite teams. Professors get really pissed when the standard of degrees are watered down for jocks who can barely read. Discrimination law suits could arise when it is exposed that football players undeservedly got scholarships that deserving female athletes didn't. We all claim that the education received is the payment to the student athlete but when the person is fraudulently enrolled it means that they are not able to benefit from the education being provided because they are under-qualified.

So we may think this is a "game" but the NCAA better not treat it like one.

TrapGame
05-31-2016, 08:23 AM

When it comes to changing grades and cheating on the ACT to get players qualified then the death penalty needs to be on the table.