PDA

View Full Version : Nice to see MSU Cowboys Fans aren't the only ones waiting for Dak to be the man...

Dawgowar
05-30-2016, 09:09 PM
A Texas-Based Fan posted this to the Cowboys official site

http://s25.postimg.org/a2d7ooabj/Cj_PXsag_VAAANnrg.jpg

Reason2succeed
05-30-2016, 09:20 PM
God that makes me want to vomit. Any team but them. Why Lord?!?

tireddawg
05-30-2016, 09:25 PM

Ditto

Jack Lambert
05-30-2016, 09:34 PM

I hated the Steelers in the 70's but they had several players I loved. It's that love hate deal.

Hunkaburningdawg
05-30-2016, 09:41 PM
Love it! Understand why folks hate the boys, but grew up with Staubach and Randy White. Will always love the star, in spite of Jerry Jones.

State82
05-30-2016, 10:26 PM
Love it! Understand why folks hate the boys, but grew up with Staubach and Randy White. Will always love the star, in spite of Jerry Jones.

Yeah, me too.

DancingRabbit
05-30-2016, 10:42 PM

Hell, I grew up with Dandy Don, Walt Garrison, Bob Lily and Bullet Bob Hayes. Yeah, I'm an old fart.

Go Dak and go Cowboys!

AlmostPositive
05-30-2016, 11:55 PM
Hell, I grew up with Dandy Don, Walt Garrison, Bob Lily and Bullet Bob Hayes. Yeah, I'm an old fart.

Go Dak and go Cowboys!

Don't forget DD Lewis!

FISHDAWG
05-31-2016, 07:22 AM

Go Dak and go Cowboys!

Robert Newhouse, Drew Pearson, ... I loved the old Cowboys under Tom Landry but can't stand Jerry Jones and have pulled against them from the time he fired Landry ... Guess I'm gonna have to evolve

RocketDawg
05-31-2016, 07:37 AM

Yeah, me too. And I always liked Landry. They had some other pretty good players that seemed to be decent folk ... like Dee Dee Lewis from MSU and Emmitt Smith.

Jerry Jones is a crackpot though, but I still like Dallas.

Edit: Posted without reading the entire thread, but it seems others have the same ideas as I. I'll just leave it as is.

SaintDawg
05-31-2016, 08:38 AM
You know, for all the Cowboy haters (myself included), there is a possibility that Dak could be traded. Favre was initially drafted by Atlanta and was then traded to Green Bay, and the rest is history.

vv83
05-31-2016, 10:02 AM
You know, for all the Cowboy haters (myself included), there is a possibility that Dak could be traded. Favre was initially drafted by Atlanta and was then traded to Green Bay, and the rest is history.

Please let this happen. I always wanted him to go to the Patriots and sit behind Brady for the next 2-4 years but I guess with Garoppolo they wouldn't be interested