PDA

View Full Version : Don't guess Robertson could make H2H today.

dawgoneyall
05-30-2016, 05:50 PM
Wonder why?

AlmostPositive
05-30-2016, 05:57 PM
If he was bringing today's Boneyard stuff, I believe little Richard Cross would have had an aneurysm.

Seriously, I'd guess they asked him to tone it down and he said no thank you very much. The guy is on a mission.

dawgoneyall
05-30-2016, 06:06 PM
If he was bringing today's Boneyard stuff, I believe little Richard Cross would have had an aneurysm.

Seriously, I'd guess they asked him to tone it down and he said no thank you very much. The guy is on a mission.

Yep. The truth is usually loud.

ShotgunDawg
05-30-2016, 06:21 PM
Bo Bounds always talks about how recruiting is the most emotional topic on the show, and I believe that's what we are seeing here. I personally don't believe Richard Cross had any part in the cheating, and is probably having a tough time coming to grips with the fact that some people he considers friends, probably lied to him.

We can joke about it, but for the Ole Miss person that's innocent and took pride in the belief that their beautiful campus, Southern hospitality, and Grove could draw top recruits from every corner of the country, it's completely understandable why they aren't prepared to face the truth yet, even if that truth is entirely correct. If MSU had been mis led like this, and I didn't know it, I wouldn't be prepared to hear the straight truth yet either. Again, recruiting is very emotional

Reason2succeed
05-30-2016, 09:19 PM
It's absolutely ridiculous that they could have a 3 hour show today and never mention the OM NOA.

Schultzy
05-30-2016, 09:23 PM
Dick knows what's been going on up there, he's not out of that loop.

DawgHouseUnited
05-30-2016, 09:25 PM
Saw something about it on twitter. Sounded like Dickie didn't want to talk OM stuff with an MSU reporter.

Jack Lambert
05-30-2016, 09:39 PM
Bo Bounds always talks about how recruiting is the most emotional topic on the show, and I believe that's what we are seeing here. I personally don't believe Richard Cross had any part in the cheating, and is probably having a tough time coming to grips with the fact that some people he considers friends, probably lied to him.

We can joke about it, but for the Ole Miss person that's innocent and took pride in the belief that their beautiful campus, Southern hospitality, and Grove could draw top recruits from every corner of the country, it's completely understandable why they aren't prepared to face the truth yet, even if that truth is entirely correct. If MSU had been mis led like this, and I didn't know it, I wouldn't be prepared to hear the straight truth yet either. Again, recruiting is very emotional

Cross knew what was going on. Too many players for him not too. Thats why they got busted. Too many players in the game.

RougeDawg
05-30-2016, 09:44 PM
If roles were reversed H2H would spend 2:45 every day from now until opening kickoff discussong the various allegations and upcoming penalties.

AlmostPositive
05-31-2016, 12:04 AM
All of this is going to make for a very awkward show when the NCAA eventually announces Hiroshima-level destruction for Freeze and company.

DawgHouseUnited
05-31-2016, 12:07 AM
All of this is going to make for a very awkward show when the NCAA eventually announces Hiroshima-level destruction for Freeze and company.

I may actually tune in for that one...

Reason2succeed
05-31-2016, 02:17 AM
If roles were reversed H2H would spend 2:45 every day from now until opening kickoff discussong the various allegations and upcoming penalties.

The "good thing" about this whole thing for MSU is that it exposes all the pro-OM media. We need to push truthful pro-MSU media and stop supporting their trash. I live in TX but I listen to the Bulldawg sports radio app daily.

mic
05-31-2016, 07:23 AM
This is why Matt W is a *****....
HE should have brought it up ..

Mjoelner34
05-31-2016, 07:48 AM
This is why Matt W is a *****....
HE should have brought it up ..

Not just brought it up but as someone on here (it may have been you) said, name the coach that personally lied to you. I saw a post somewhere saying that it may not be smart to out the coach for fear of losing future sources and that's about the most stupid thing I've ever heard. You're going to knowingly and willingly protect a liar for the chance to talk to another potential liar down the road? No! You publicly out the liars whenever you get the chance. Do it often and do it loud! This does two things 1: It lets people know that you only bring the facts. 2: It gives future sources pause about lying to you which helps with point number 1 and further increases your credibility.