PDA

View Full Version : Just perished a CSF board and the common theme seems to be beat the hicks

starkvegasdawg
05-30-2016, 03:45 PM
They don't seem to be overly concerned with our regional or us. Hope those west coast effeminate bitches get their asses spanked so hard they think they're in the sequel to 50 Shades of Gray.

Jack Lambert
05-30-2016, 04:09 PM
there are hick in California. **** them. In fact due to the size of the state there are probably more of them.

Fred Garvin
05-30-2016, 04:18 PM
They don't seem to be overly concerned with our regional or us. Hope those west coast effeminate bitches get their asses spanked so hard they think they're in the sequel to 50 Shades of Gray.

Anybody who goes to a Cal State school (Northridge, Fresno, Chico), it's because they were too stupid to get into a UC school ( Berkeley, Davis, UCLA). So they need to be careful about looking down on anybody.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
05-30-2016, 04:58 PM
Anybody who goes to a Cal State school (Northridge, Fresno, Chico), it's because they were too stupid to get into a UC school ( Berkeley, Davis, UCLA). So they need to be careful about looking down on anybody.

Not to mention the private schools (Stanford, USC, and Cal Tech). They may not be a top ten school in their state.

scottycameron
05-30-2016, 05:17 PM

Whatever. It depends on what you want to study and do with your life. Not everybody wants to be a lawyer or a writer or whatever. I get sick of that label. Let me guess, you read that somewhere? Think about that for a minute.

Joe Schmedlap
05-30-2016, 06:23 PM

I have to post a "you're killing me, Smalls" from the movie The Sandlot after seeing the typo in the thread title that you perished an opponent's sports message board. I know it was that damn autocorrect, but still funny.

starkvegasdawg
05-30-2016, 06:32 PM
I have to post a "you're killing me, Smalls" from the movie The Sandlot after seeing the typo in the thread title that you perished an opponent's sports message board. I know it was that damn autocorrect, but still funny.

+1

Bullsy
05-30-2016, 06:36 PM
CSF has a board? Has to be under 15 subscribers

Fred Garvin
05-30-2016, 11:14 PM
Whatever. It depends on what you want to study and do with your life. Not everybody wants to be a lawyer or a writer or whatever. I get sick of that label. Let me guess, you read that somewhere? Think about that for a minute.

Stupid is probably too harsh, but they are former teachers schools much like Memphis and Southern Miss. They are the 2nd tier schools in CA with no where near the academic standards of the UC schools. I'll say again they have no business looking down on anybody.