PDA

View Full Version : Leave comments below...

Dawg61
05-30-2016, 01:32 PM
Hey you ****ing bloody **** rags. I called this shit with Newman three ****ing months ago. Own up to it. Give me my due. I'll respect those that do more. Here's your chance pussies. ****ing Engie went and got himself banned. What a total *****.

Joe Schmedlap
05-30-2016, 01:35 PM
You called it. Then again, Howland always said the kid would only be on the team 1 year. We just assumed pro ball was next.

JDog13
05-30-2016, 01:38 PM
Who is Newman?

Dawg61
05-30-2016, 01:40 PM
You called it. Then again, Howland always said the kid would only be on the team 1 year. We just assumed pro ball was next.

Rep given

AlmostPositive
05-30-2016, 01:41 PM

HoopsDawg
05-30-2016, 01:42 PM
People gave me shit too. And tried to call us both out.

2 things:

1. We are going to be better off without Malik this year. Not that Malik isn't talented but it would have hurt team chemistry.

2. I think Malik is making a decision that will negatively effect him for years to come. This is a career altering mistake.

I hate that Howland couldn't get through to him and I wish Horatio would turn him over to someone else. As a dad, you have to turn him over to a professional coach at some point.

Dawg61
05-30-2016, 01:45 PM
Horatio is in the running for Retard of the Year 2016. Guy is clueless.

Leroy Jenkins
05-30-2016, 01:50 PM
Lighten up, Francis.

preachermatt83
05-30-2016, 01:51 PM
I'll own it. I was running the ship calling you guys saying he would transfer insane. I'll take my crow well done please. Good call guys.

DancingRabbit
05-30-2016, 01:55 PM
I've noticed Dan Wolken seems to have a bur under his saddle towards Ben. Wonder where that comes from?

Dan Wolken Verified account
‏@DanWolken

Interesting. A guy who was supposed to be 1-and-done would rather sit a year than play for Ben Howland.

He tweeted the same thing a week or two ago when the transfer rumors first surfaced.

Dawg61
05-30-2016, 03:22 PM
I'll own it. I was running the ship calling you guys saying he would transfer insane. I'll take my crow well done please. Good call guys.

Rep given

RougeDawg
05-30-2016, 03:31 PM
Hey you ****ing bloody **** rags. I called this shit with Newman three ****ing months ago. Own up to it. Give me my due. I'll respect those that do more. Here's your chance pussies. ****ing Engie went and got himself banned. What a total *****.

Wait, what did Abner Doubleday Engie do to warrant the ban hammer? I must've missed it. I just figured he had been absent recently due to painting his mothers basement and keyboard white, after us winning the SEC and national seeding.

Dawg61
05-30-2016, 03:59 PM
Wait, what did Abner Doubleday Engie do to warrant the ban hammer? I must've missed it. I just figured he had been absent recently due to painting his mothers basement and keyboard white, after us winning the SEC and national seeding.

He went full mental while we celebrated our first SEC championship in 27 years.

I seen it dawg
05-30-2016, 06:54 PM

Good job...I guess

JohnnyQuid
05-30-2016, 07:05 PM
congrats on predicting bad shit for state and gloating about it?

Dawg61
05-30-2016, 09:11 PM
congrats on predicting bad shit for state and gloating about it?

was I not loud enough about adding a grad transfer for ya? I saw the bad shit coming and said we needed to be proactive about it. That put Engie on blast mode. Now that pussie went and got himself banned so he doesn't have to get it back.

JohnnyQuid
05-30-2016, 09:17 PM
was I not loud enough about adding a grad transfer for ya? I saw the bad shit coming and said we needed to be proactive about it. That put Engie on blast mode. Now that pussie went and got himself banned so he doesn't have to get it back.

Idk I don't really have a dog in the hunt I don't think I had an opinion on your prognostication before now. but grats that was a long shot prediction for sure