PDA

View Full Version : Approaching Memorial Day, we should recognize the No Quit resolve of the Confederates

RougeDawg
05-30-2016, 01:11 AM
and the resolve of their followers. They still believe nothing will come of the NOA and latest revelations. A group text involving a Greyshirt prompted some thought.

The persons who believe the proposed self penalties are all the cheaters will get are the same people who have also believed the following in chronological order.

1. There is no investigation, just sour grapes

2.Ok, well maybe there is an investigation, but just women's bball and trackk.

3. Well maybe a little football, but ALL UNDER NUTTJOB.

4. After softies incident last summer. Well maybe a couple under Bucky but nothing major.

5. Softie may only sit one game. No major violations

6. He will only sit 2,3,4,5,6 each week it drug along

7. Six games or maybe seven that?s all we will get for penalizes under Bucky

8. There is no second letter, Bdork said the investigation was over in January.

9. Bucky lies yet again to recruits for 5th straight recruiting class and says none of the allegations are on his watch (such the Christian thing to do)

10. NOA response was delayed because they were working with the NCAA on resolving the issues. But somehow Bucky doesn't want deposition made public? Yea that passes the smell test.

11. The red and blue masses still believing a slap on the wrist and a pop of the bum is all they'll receive, because after all it was previous coaches, women's bball and track, right?

12. Then comes the infamous draft night where one of the rented mules admits to the allegations of getting paid. And on top of that it was the assistant AD facilitating said payments.

13. The confederates then go into hiding like they did decades ago after Gettysburg, for weeks. Still believing the NCAA will turn thy blind eye yet again on their shadowed program who has been cheating since the Vaught era and has been or will after this one of the top 3 penalized programs in college football history.

14. The school and beaver acknowledge that the draft night revelations were news to them and a new investigation has opened. For those of us in the real world, that also means at least a 2nd letter. Also for those of us paying by attention before draft night BDork acknowledged they were still being investigated after the initial NOA.

I'm no rocket surgeon, nor did I stay at a Holiday Inn Express last evening, but if my math serves me correctly, that appears to be at least 2 NOA's, up to 3, depending on whether or not softies draft admissions get rolled into the 2nd

But it's only previous coaches, women's bball and track right?????

This is the prelude to my upcoming New York Times best seller.

ShotgunDawg
05-30-2016, 01:23 AM
It's not that they truly believe nothing will happen, it's that they don't want to believe it.

We paint Ole Miss fans as this one unified group in which everyone is complicent in cheating and all knowing, but that simply isn't true.

Many OM fans that I know are wonderful people that have a ton of pride in their school, believe it's God's country, and they want others to believe that as well. So, when OM is recruiting at a high level it makes them feel good and that they are truly part of something great. However, these same people would never cheat and are some of the best people I know.

So, what we are seeing right now from most OM fans isn't some grand coverup. It's them in denial and not wanting to believe truth. Honestly us MSU fans would probably be behaving the same way if we were sold the bag of goods OM fans have been sold.

RougeDawg
05-30-2016, 02:15 AM
It's not that they truly believe nothing will happen, it's that they don't want to believe it.

We paint Ole Miss fans as this one unified group in which everyone is complicent in cheating and all knowing, but that simply isn't true.

Many OM fans that I know are wonderful people that have a ton of pride in their school, believe it's God's country, and they want others to believe that as well. So, when OM is recruiting at a high level it makes them feel good and that they are truly part of something great. However, these same people would never cheat and are some of the best people I know.

So, what we are seeing right now from most OM fans isn't some grand coverup. It's them in denial and not wanting to believe truth. Honestly us MSU fans would probably be behaving the same way if we were sold the bag of goods OM fans have been sold.

Um.. No. We state fans know water is wet, fire is hot, and the sun sets in the west. When our teams are good we revel and appreciate how we got there and do not boast. When our teams suck we admit. I've never once met a Bearshart who is humble and admits reality. They are oblivious arrogant asshats who make excuses for any and everything negative about their "flagship".

You were probably one of the state fans who actually believes Bucky's sermons at Pine Lake were genuine as well. They are all frauds from Archie to Bucky. The time younstartbunderstaiging is the time you'll stop wasting your time with their two faced bulkshit.

Mutt the Hoople
05-30-2016, 04:11 AM
And, like their named forbears, this is what's going to happen after the NCAA goes all William Tecumseh Sherman on them:
http://www.sonofthesouth.net/leefoundation/gettysburg/gettysburg-dead-confederates.jpg

Reason2succeed
05-30-2016, 08:50 AM
Their little chant about "the South shall rise again" is going to take on a whole new meaning after the NCAA rearranges their athletic department like the Yankies rearranged Dixie.

BulldogBear
05-30-2016, 09:09 AM
And, like their named forbears, this is what's going to happen after the NCAA goes all William Tecumseh Sherman on them:
http://www.sonofthesouth.net/leefoundation/gettysburg/gettysburg-dead-confederates.jpg

I think that's a picture of Northern dead actually

Mutt the Hoople
05-30-2016, 10:25 AM
I think that's a picture of Northern dead actually
The caption said Confederate dead.
How about this one?
http://unclesamsmisguidedchildren.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/dead-confederate-soldiers.jpg
Sic semper Rebels.

RougeDawg
05-30-2016, 11:29 AM
The caption said Confederate dead.
How about this one?
http://unclesamsmisguidedchildren.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/dead-confederate-soldiers.jpg
Sic semper Rebels.

Someone needs to photoshop in the accused coached and officials in one of these and add a peepin crooms in the background.