PDA

View Full Version : OK just listened to Matt's podcast

dawgoneyall
05-29-2016, 10:49 PM
about the bearshark stuff.

He should have known he was being lied to but a bearshark coach personally lied to him and he believed them.

I don't think he will allow Cross to dictate the innocence of the great christian HF any more without challenging him. We shall see.

How Roberson is treated or questioned or allowed to tell his story (or the truth) monday will be the deciding factor as far as my opinion of Wyatt is concerned.

Whether you do or never have listened to the show do Monday. (Tomorrow) Judgement day.

I know Wyatt is in a difficult position but it is time to step up or step down.

AlmostPositive
05-29-2016, 11:24 PM
All the prevarication, delay, and downplaying we've seen from OM and their kept-boys in the media is going to make the eventual punishment that much more painful for Rebel Nation.

Just about everyone predicting it will be no big deal is already on record lying about the NOA. They are going to have some 'splainin' to do to the faithful when the whip comes down.

BulldogBear
05-30-2016, 08:58 AM
about the bearshark stuff.

He should have known he was being lied to but a bearshark coach personally lied to him and he believed them.

I don't think he will allow Cross to dictate the innocence of the great christian HF any more without challenging him. We shall see.

How Roberson is treated or questioned or allowed to tell his story (or the truth) monday will be the deciding factor as far as my opinion of Wyatt is concerned.

Whether you do or never have listened to the show do Monday. (Tomorrow) Judgement day.

I know Wyatt is in a difficult position but it is time to step up or step down.

Today's a Holiday. Are they doing a show?

PassInterference
05-30-2016, 09:01 AM
Sources say yes.

BulldogBear
05-30-2016, 09:12 AM
Sources say yes.

Cross must not be doing his job correctly. This is a holiday weekend. Thus, the reason for waiting till now to release the response. Maybe he just "can't wait to tell their side of the story"