PDA

View Full Version : Every move they make, every step they take...

AlmostPositive
05-29-2016, 06:04 PM
makes me more confident that Ole Miss University is going to be publicly castrated.

You would think they would show a little contrition at this stage but we're getting the opposite.

We are still getting the opposite of the truth, the opposite of cooperation, the opposite of a speedy conclusion.

We still have journalists going to bat for them, even after having been clearly misled. Aschoff, Sallee, the eunuchs at the Nashville Clarion are still wearing their red and blue knee pads and still taking dictation.

The planets are aligning for a USCw style reaming... my main hope is that Rebel Nation is still expecting an Exemplary Cooperation star when the NCAA hands them their balls in a jar.

PassInterference
05-29-2016, 06:12 PM
Ole Miss is trying to buy their way out of this (just like their program bought their way into it). Imagine if you could cheat like mad sad purchase a get-off-light card for $1.5M. That investment would be worth it.

Has their cooperation been exemplary? Draft night says no.

The certainly spent a lot of money, but they clearly left some obvious dirt under the rug.

And that's just Tunsil. Nobody believes they got the #1 DE, #1WR, and this year the #1 QB all on the up & up.

Nobody else signs handfuls of out of state #1 position players.

Liverpooldawg
05-29-2016, 06:43 PM
You don't spend 1.5 million to defend yourself from 15k worth of violations. They are sweating gallons of blood and treasure over what they KNOW they have done and are hoping like heck the NCAA doesn't find. They may be fooling themselves, but I think the rest of the college sports world is on to them now.

DancingRabbit
05-29-2016, 06:43 PM
I have to think the investigators were rolling their eyes when right after receiving the NOA Ole Miss began feeding their lapdog media bullshit lies about what was in the NOA.

Lying to the media, lying to their fans and obviously lying to recruits. Such as the Deontay Anderson revelation -- "I talked to Coach Freeze about [potential violations]," Anderson said, adding that "he said it was about things that had happened in the past before he got to Ole Miss. I knew he would be honest with me."

So maybe the NCAA begins wondering, if they will lie to the public, to the media and to recruits ... then maybe they weren't totally honest with us. And then come draft night.

Boom!

AlmostPositive
05-29-2016, 06:49 PM
If I were the NCAA and saw a fan base that seems to think that what OM did was worth it, I would turn the needle up to eleven and nuke their program for a generation. Still think it was a good idea, rebbles?

lastmajordog
05-29-2016, 07:17 PM
I just can't believe there are not enough attention starved XenaRebs and or wealthy sleaze immoral legal's to make these NCAA flying monkey's go away.........they could be in the UNM Hall of Fame ......I'm being serious here.....

notsofarawaydawg
05-29-2016, 07:35 PM
Will Obama or the next president pay a visit to Oxford after the BIG bomb is dropped on the UNM football program? ***