PDA

View Full Version : Hey Aschoff

WesternSkyDawg
05-28-2016, 11:36 PM
Has ANY infractions case ever involved SIXTEEN Level I violations?

I honestly don't know. Maybe as a journalist you could educate us.

Maybe SIXTEEN Level I's is no big deal. On the other hand, maybe it's Top 5 All-time.

I don't know. But if a journalist is going to cover this story, that's something I would expect that journalist to find out.

Especially if that journalist worked for a national publication and wanted to maintain some semblance of an unbiased reputation.

So how bout it, Ed: where does this case rank?

Leroy Jenkins
05-28-2016, 11:45 PM
Ol' AssChaps is having trouble disassociating himself from his fandom, probably doesn't want to know the truth.

JohnnyQuid
05-29-2016, 12:08 AM
twitter hero's - all about clicks mane. facts? ha. rookie**

got to thinking - wonder how much finebaum got to speak at OM a while back. pretty much defended them for some time ... just made me think.

RougeDawg
05-29-2016, 01:36 AM
Asschaps is an assclown who will be exposed and pay for his bias to our almighty Hugh. Asschaps is the perfect example of how a snake oil salesman made money in olden times. Complete oblivious disregard to everything inherent to human instincts.

No.... No..... Someone wearing Christianity on their sleeve could never sin. I mean he preaches at Pine Lake in the off season. No way on "Hugh's Green Earth" he would mislead and, heaven forbid lie?!?!?

lastmajordog
05-29-2016, 06:09 PM
I'm sure Sweet Shep will have the answer at the top of his next broadcast......*********************************

AlmostPositive
05-29-2016, 06:12 PM
That little eunuch needs to be reminded of his knee pad worthy service to Ole Miss every time his byline appears,

RocketDawg
05-29-2016, 06:16 PM
I'm sure Sweet Shep will have the answer at the top of his next broadcast......*********************************

What has "Shep" had to say about all of this? He's normally nauseatingly vocal about them. I don't watch his program, but I haven't heard anybody say anything about him lately. Is he being quiet about Ole Miss?

DownwardDawg
05-29-2016, 06:41 PM
What has "Shep" had to say about all of this? He's normally nauseatingly vocal about them. I don't watch his program, but I haven't heard anybody say anything about him lately. Is he being quiet about Ole Miss?

He hasn't been on tv since the response came out. Thank God! I didnt have to change the channel like I usually do.

lastmajordog
05-29-2016, 07:09 PM
I just had to throw that one in there......scuse me now!!