PDA

View Full Version : Ok, someone please tell me exactly how many coaches have been removed from

Saltydog
05-28-2016, 09:33 PM
the Rebel staff from all of this? Have there "officially" been any? Seems like one, or maybe it was just a staffer that mysteriously quit or something, but I can't remember his name and no one would ever dare admit it was connected to all this shit.

the59dawg
05-28-2016, 10:44 PM
Their docs say 4 coaches were removed. Doesn't describe which 4 they are tho.

Boodawg
05-29-2016, 09:40 AM
Also interested in an answer here.

PassInterference
05-29-2016, 09:45 AM
I thought it said temporarily removed from crootin on the road.

Riotous Thinking
05-29-2016, 09:56 AM
I was thinking they are talking about the 2 women's basketball coaches and Saunders and Vaughn.

Coldsleeve Jr.
05-29-2016, 10:10 AM
the Rebel staff from all of this? Have there "officially" been any? Seems like one, or maybe it was just a staffer that mysteriously quit or something, but I can't remember his name and no one would ever dare admit it was connected to all this shit.

Brandon Wenzel. He was recruiting director and resigned right after signing day '16 "to pursue other opportunities".

From the rag:

OLE MISS
Ole Miss recruiting director Branden Wenzel resigns

Daniel Paulling, The Clarion-Ledger
Feb 12, 2016

OXFORD - Ole Miss football assistant recruiting director Branden Wenzel resigned within the past week to pursue new opportunities, an athletics spokesman said Friday afternoon.

The spokesman added Wenzel’s resignation isn’t related to the NCAA’s three-plus year investigation into Ole Miss’ football, women’s basketball and track and field programs. Ole Miss received a notice of allegations from the NCAA on Jan. 22 and has 90 days from then to respond.
Wenzel finished his master’s degree last summer and is looking to get into athletic administration, the spokesman said.
Attempts to reach Wenzel on Friday afternoon were not successful. He last tweeted on Feb. 2.

Boodawg
05-29-2016, 10:11 AM
It's unbelievable no coaches related to fb have been fired. Blows my mind. I guess I shouldn't b surprised with it being om

Saltydog
05-29-2016, 10:14 AM
struggling to figure out who the others might be.

Coldsleeve Jr.
05-29-2016, 10:19 AM
struggling to figure out who the others might be.

I'm not sure if Saunders and Vaughn count towards the 4. Technically ULL and UT removed them. Don't think OM ever fired either of them. Maybe someone else can confirm.

Really Clark?
05-29-2016, 10:27 AM
Track coach and WBB coaches are the 4. No one from FB.

msstate7
05-29-2016, 10:40 AM
Track coach and WBB coaches are the 4. No one from FB.
Now why would om go before the COI with how many level 1s without even firing 1 football coach? That seems like a bad idea

BayouDawg
05-29-2016, 12:42 PM
Now why would om go before the COI with how many level 1s without even firing 1 football coach? That seems like a bad idea
They're all in man. They've boxed themselves into a corner. They've spun this and spun that claiming there's nothing to see here. So now if they start firing football coaches that completely undermines the narrative they've created. I'm lovin every minute of it