PDA

View Full Version : So let me ask this about the investigation....

Lumpy Chucklelips
05-28-2016, 05:22 PM
We have determined that OM indeed cheated to acquire the 2013 class.

And we know the second investigation will include Tunsil's extracurricular activities.

What about the 2014 class? the 2015 class? the 2016 class?

Do we assume they didn't do the same things those 3 years? I'm not assuming that. What about you? What about the NCAA?

maroonmania
05-28-2016, 05:41 PM

And we know the second investigation will include Tunsil's extracurricular activities.

Do we assume they didn't do the same things those 3 years? I'm not assuming that. What about you? What about the NCAA?

Heck, I'm still pissed at the way I know CJ Johnson was bought away from us but I guess they are going to get off scott free for that one.

TrapGame
05-28-2016, 06:01 PM

That's Act II.

starkvegasdawg
05-28-2016, 06:20 PM
Heck, I'm still pissed at the way I know CJ Johnson was bought away from us but I guess they are going to get off scott free for that one.

As long as they get the prison shower treatment from the NCAA, I don't care who it is officially for. Just like a serial killer that killed 20 people. You can only execute him once.

Goldendawg
05-28-2016, 06:32 PM
At this juncture, I disagree with the U.S. Constitution, I want the NCAA to give them all the cruel and unusual punishment that the can dish out.

Reason2succeed
05-28-2016, 06:41 PM
The NCAA is only going to list the things that they know that OM can't wiggle or spin their way out of. This is smart because it creates certainty in the minds of the infractions committee.

There are many other things that the investigators probably know about but because they can't pin it down with certainty they probably left those things out.

The good news (for us, not for them this time) is that they will likely be punished for LOIC because their culture was corrupt. I'm sure in the fine print of those 154 there is probably a statement that says there were many other suspicions of infractions that simply could not be corroborated.