PDA

View Full Version : Is SpiritChuck the Dumbass of the Year????

Coach34
05-28-2016, 08:59 AM
1. He assured the flock that Lindsey Miller was just looking for a payday and the NCAA wouldnt listen to him. Miller nuked OM

2. SpiritChuck passed on that phoney "Opportunity Fund" story and assured the flock that the NCAA already knew about it. Said it was covered in the 1st NOA. We have since learned that that was 100% lie. SpiritChuck just blindly lied to his people over and over and over again.

If I start charging you guys every month and outright lie- will you pay me too?

QuadrupleOption
05-28-2016, 09:02 AM
1. He assured the flock that Lindsey Miller was just looking for a payday and the NCAA wouldnt listen to him. Miller nuked OM

2. SpiritChuck passed on that phoney "Opportunity Fund" story and assured the flock that the NCAA already knew about it. Said it was covered in the 1st NOA. We have since learned that that was 100% lie. SpiritChuck just blindly lied to his people over and over and over again.

1&2) He's just been parroting what his sources have told him - just like every other reporter / information outlet that bothered to ask the OM administration.

I wonder how much doubling-down we'll see out of all the OM mushrooms (keep them in the dark and shovel them a bunch of shit) now that everything's public.

Jacksondevildog
05-28-2016, 09:06 AM
They also never call him out as wrong. They just line up to suck him off with whatever he is feeding them. Unreal. Swindoll, Paul Jones, etc would have been called out by ALL of their members if this was us.

ElitedawgRecruiting
05-28-2016, 09:17 AM
It's not like they all didn't fall in line. Not one ole miss site was willing to say "now y'all know this ain't right". None of them not one. Has a set of balls. They have been kicked in the balls so much they actually like it now. Now they all look like idiots. But the thing is have y'all seen one person with enough nuts to say "hey guys, y'all lied to us". No and you won't because that entire fanbase is so blinded by the lies. This past 24 hours has been awesome because the national media is destroying them. That awe shucks good Christian act is over. Hey coach, can I buy you a beer?

confucius say
05-28-2016, 09:37 AM
It's not like they all didn't fall in line. Not one ole miss site was willing to say "now y'all know this ain't right". None of them not one. Has a set of balls. They have been kicked in the balls so much they actually like it now. Now they all look like idiots. But the thing is have y'all seen one person with enough nuts to say "hey guys, y'all lied to us". No and you won't because that entire fanbase is so blinded by the lies. This past 24 hours has been awesome because the national media is destroying them. That awe shucks good Christian act is over. Hey coach, can I buy you a beer?

The closest one has been mccready but he just won't come out and say it

Bodawg
05-28-2016, 09:50 AM
It's like these OM mouth pieces are the band on the Titanic playing, "Happy days are here again". Keep on playing fat Chuck. We'll keep watching from a distance.

n

Pollodawg
05-28-2016, 09:53 AM
OM has the hive mentality like no one else in college football with the exception of maybe TAMU.

spbdawg
05-28-2016, 10:26 AM
#

662dawg
05-28-2016, 10:44 AM

I would have to say, yea

Lumpy Chucklelips
05-28-2016, 11:40 AM
"All In"

Chuck is the mouthpiece for Freeze. I guarantee you Chuck has met with Freeze, Bjork and their attorneys to get information to put out to the public. It's how they operate. Calculated, manipulative, spin.

calculated - carefully thought out or planned.
manipulative - influencing or attempting to influence the behavior or emotions for one's own purposes.
spin - a particular viewpoint or bias.

It is who they are.

mic
05-28-2016, 12:58 PM
Short answer to your question..
YES

JoseBrown
05-28-2016, 01:01 PM
"All In"

Chuck is the mouthpiece for Freeze. I guarantee you Chuck has met with Freeze, Bjork and their attorneys to get information to put out to the public. It's how they operate. Calculated, manipulative, spin.

manipulative - influencing or attempting to influence the behavior or emotions for one's own purposes.

It is who they are.

True that!! You are spot on, for sure...

shoeless joe
05-28-2016, 01:16 PM

Chuck may be the alternate universe version of you...

Wrong about the football investigation but rite about other sports

*** (kinda)

InTheIttaBenaHotSun
05-28-2016, 01:43 PM
Coach,The question that should be asked here, Is Chuck nice enough to give a reach around while he 17's the cult followers?

DLGDawg
05-28-2016, 02:27 PM
Many years ago....maybe early years of genespage....someone said that chuck was in the military at some point. Guess what his specialty was??? PROPAGANDA.

Now I'm not a military man and do not know if there is a such a thing or not. I just remember reading that years ago. Made perfect sense at the time.

"All In"

It is who they are.

Noxdog
05-28-2016, 03:34 PM
Many years ago....maybe early years of genespage....someone said that chuck was in the military at some point. Guess what his specialty was??? PROPAGANDA.

Now I'm not a military man and do not know if there is a such a thing or not. I just remember reading that years ago. Made perfect sense at the time.

Childers. Could be wrong. Chuckie strikes me as a loser in life that has 1 thing to cling to...

sbcmortgageman
05-28-2016, 06:20 PM
"There is no culture problem at Ole Miss"

Dawgcentral
05-28-2016, 06:34 PM
'If I start charging you guys every month and outright lie- will you pay me too? '

Nope. But I'll buy breakfast at any Wafflehouse in Central Mississippi just for laughs.

M.Fillmore
05-28-2016, 06:46 PM
Childers. Could be wrong. Chuckie strikes me as a loser in life that has 1 thing to cling to...

David Childers. I haven't heard anything of that jerk in a long happy time. What is his role for the bears now? I'm sure he is doing his Joseph Goebbels imitation in whatever his role is now.