PDA

View Full Version : Haven't seen or heard anything about the burner phones in any discussion

Saltydog
05-27-2016, 09:21 PM
today? Is that potentially in the second investigation because it wasn't mentioned in the first? From everything I've read and can tell the current investigation is all focused on Tunsil. Can someone explain that might know?

Jack Lambert
05-27-2016, 09:25 PM
That might be one of the reasons ole Miss is wanting to wait to meet with the NCAa after the 2nd investigation is over and yes there is a second investigation.

Turfdawg67
05-28-2016, 11:11 AM
today? Is that potentially in the second investigation because it wasn't mentioned in the first? From everything I've read and can tell the current investigation is all focused on Tunsil. Can someone explain that might know?

This what I was wondering too! There were a whole lot of stuff discussed on here that's not in the NOA. Such as... Two Bama players admitting they took money from Ole Miss, Nkemdeche dad's new car, Tunsil's Rolex, burner phones, etc...

Coach34
05-28-2016, 11:16 AM

The NCAA doesnt comment about ongoing investigations
Did you expect OM to admit to it?
We've said all along its part of the 2nd investigation

Saltydog
05-28-2016, 11:21 AM
stuff on them, it's hard to keep up with all of it and that's what should scare the hell outta their fans.....It's not like there's just one or two or even 6 or 7 minor things. There's a ton of dirt on those douchebags and I'm loving every freaking minute of it.........

PassInterference
05-28-2016, 11:23 AM
Here is your burner phone reference:

"The NCAA also alleges that an assistant paid a cell-phone bill for player and also for his mother."

Ole Miss does a good job of understating stuff. Ole Miss also says Lindsey Miller used his relationship with Tunsil to obtain money from a booster.

See, that sounds a lot different than "a booster paid Miller to get to Tunsil".

Paying Miller to get Tunsil lines up perfectly with Ole Miss's documented recruiting process where the go hard after whoever is the biggest influence on the recruit:
http://www.si.com/college-football/2013/02/07/hugh-freeze-ole-miss-signing-day

Bully13
05-28-2016, 11:33 AM
Hasn't the NCAA also been interviewing croots too? Granting them immunity? We gonna here anything bout the bamer signee who gave money back to the Ole Miss booster that saban reported to the NCAA? And why did Bo sit for several games?

Coldsleeve Jr.
05-28-2016, 11:41 AM
I'm really interested to find out about Bro Wallace and point shaving. Say what you will but incarcerated bob has been dead on about Tunsil and western union and altering grades since 2013-2014ish.

On Twitter this week he claimed the gambling bombshell would drop on OM during the upcoming season.

the59dawg
05-28-2016, 12:04 PM
Here is your burner phone reference:

"The NCAA also alleges that an assistant paid a cell-phone bill for player and also for his mother."

Ole Miss does a good job of understating stuff. Ole Miss also says Lindsey Miller used his relationship with Tunsil to obtain money from a booster.

See, that sounds a lot different than "a booster paid Miller to get to Tunsil".

Paying Miller to get Tunsil lines up perfectly with Ole Miss's documented recruiting process where the go hard after whoever is the biggest influence on the recruit:
http://www.si.com/college-football/2013/02/07/hugh-freeze-ole-miss-signing-day

This gets more in line with the Cam Newton resolve. Laremy wouldn't know anything aboiut it.

Coach34
05-28-2016, 12:09 PM
This gets more in line with the Cam Newton resolve. Laremy wouldn't know anything aboiut it.

They closed that loophole in 2011

RocketDawg
05-28-2016, 12:11 PM
I'm really interested to find out about Bro Wallace and point shaving. Say what you will but incarcerated bob has been dead on about Tunsil and western union and altering grades since 2013-2014ish.

On Twitter this week he claimed the gambling bombshell would drop on OM during the upcoming season.

Yeah, the point shaving is really bad ... goes into another universe when that happens.

redstickdawg
05-28-2016, 12:46 PM
Yeah, the point shaving is really bad ... goes into another universe when that happens.

If there is any kind of proof to these rumors it will go outside of Ncaa control and get to other alphabet monikered agents that no-one wants to have knocking on the door.