PDA

View Full Version : The Violation That Suprises Me That No One Seems To Be talking About

Spiderman
05-27-2016, 08:52 PM
Is the In home visit with a recruit by Freeze, where a booster seems to be there. It states Freeze was fully aware of it and interacted with <Redacted>

Now if it was a booster, Freeze can't claim honest mistake or he wasn't aware that was a violation. That's basic compliance.

Freeze was named personally in 2 violations, although deemed "minor".

Wonder how minor it was what was dicussed, and what was set up and in motion on that in home?

If the NCAA doesn't read between the lines on this crap, well hell, I don't know what to say.

Schultzy
05-27-2016, 09:07 PM
Is the In home visit with a recruit by Freeze, where a booster seems to be there. It states Freeze was fully aware of it and interacted with <Redacted>

Now if it was a booster, Freeze can't claim honest mistake or he wasn't aware that was a violation. That's basic compliance.

Freeze was named personally in 2 violations, although deemed "minor".

Wonder how minor it was what was dicussed, and what was set up and in motion on that in home?

If the NCAA doesn't read between the lines on this crap, well hell, I don't know what to say.
And how do you have plausible deniability with authenticated texts between a player and an assistant coach talking about getting money from an Assistant AD for rent and utility bills on a monthly basis?

The idea that they were doing this rogue, and behind Freeze's back is absurd. I don't think any other HC in America would keep his job after this shit. Not even make it to the first game this year.

But don't forget, Freeze has OM by the balls too.

Jack Lambert
05-27-2016, 09:09 PM
What amaze me is ole Miss did not denied anything.

Goldendawg
05-27-2016, 10:39 PM
Ole Miss as little boy: Yes Dad, I was cursing in church and the Pastor heard me. I told Mom about it. Now, I'll just whip myself and we'll forget the whole thing.