PDA

View Full Version : Nutt feels vindicated..

Liverpooldawg
05-27-2016, 08:35 PM
http://www.foxsports.com/college-football/story/houston-nutt-savors-bittersweet-taste-of-vindication-in-ole-miss-probe-052716

Reason2succeed
05-27-2016, 08:50 PM
That's some funny ish!!!

On the other hand isn't it amazing how OM attracts such saintly figures who would never break a rule? The delusion is strong up there.

Schultzy
05-27-2016, 08:58 PM
"It's the most frustrating thing there is, to be on the sidelines and hear your name keep getting mentioned and mentioned. It's hurtful. It makes you mad."
Houston Nutt

Nutt knows damn well he played the game but he doesn't like being the scapegoat. OM better hope he doesn't agree to round two interviews.

Bucky Dog
05-27-2016, 09:24 PM
"It's the most frustrating thing there is, to be on the sidelines and hear your name keep getting mentioned and mentioned. It's hurtful. It makes you mad."
Houston Nutt

Nutt knows damn well he played the game but he doesn't like being the scapegoat. OM better hope he doesn't agree to round two interviews.

Yep. He hired Saunders to do exactly what Saunders did. But I love how everyone, and I mean everyone, is coming out against Freeze saying, "I told you so!"

Pollodawg
05-27-2016, 09:26 PM
I'm sure he does. lol But let's face it, Nutt wasn't a choir boy, and if he hadn't started losing, he was well on his way to implementing the network himself.

Jack Lambert
05-27-2016, 09:27 PM
Nutt is still a dick head.