PDA

View Full Version : It Doesn't Take Long for them to Downplay the Seriousness of their Sins

Reason2succeed
05-27-2016, 06:57 PM
http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2016/5/27/11797880/ole-miss-ncaa-notice-of-allegations?yptr=yahoo

There are several problems with this article. One is that it says that some of the charges are not serious. It sounded to me like only one was not Level 1. One does not mean some. The second problem is in their ranking. How in the heck can you rank lying to the NCAA and trying to manipulate witnesses as the least "zesty" accusation. THAT'S THE WORST ONE because Lord knows how much else they would find if it all came to light. The third issue is that there is just a ton of flat out diminishing the seriousness of the accusations here.

DancingRabbit
05-27-2016, 07:11 PM
The culture of corruption is clearly displayed by the lying about the contents of the NOA before signing day.

Knowingly or unknowingly, OM friendly media spread the word that anything related to Freeze were minor violations. Pure lies.

Plus, Freeze was obviously lying to recruit's faces.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/playerbreakingnews.asp?sport=CFB&id=135550&line=52059&spln=1

Four-star S Deontay Anderson said of his Ole Miss visit, "It felt like home away from home honestly. I loved the visit."
Coach Freeze said "Get ready if you come here because you have got to play. We need you, we want you and can help you get to the league," said Anderson, who's also made official visits to LSU and Texas since the start of the New Year. Beyond this boilerplate "great visit" talk, the 6-foot-1, 202-pounder also addressed whether current NCAA charges of rule violations against Ole Miss have clouded his view. They have not. "I talked to Coach Freeze about [potential violations]," Anderson said, adding that "he said it was about things that had happened in the past before he got to Ole Miss. I knew he would be honest with me. When I first heard it, it didn't shake me up." Feb. 1 - 9:46 pm et