PDA

View Full Version : Dear Ole Miss, DEATH PENALTY, BITCHES!!!!!

Mutt the Hoople
05-27-2016, 06:55 PM
Suck on that. You'll be lucky to have an Athletic program at your 3rd rate Liberal Farts college.

Reason2succeed
05-27-2016, 06:59 PM
Bjork is gone! Hugh ought to be gone too after this. According to Hugh's own self-righteous words on Finebaum he ought to fire himself, Kiffin, Maurice, and Nix not to mention Barney and Mr. John ought to be canned preemptively.

CJDAWG85
05-27-2016, 09:53 PM
I'm not sure any of this will happen, but I love the real Freezus being exposed to everyone. There will be some hefty penalties coming.

Bodawg
05-28-2016, 09:39 AM
I'm not sure any of this will happen, but I love the real Freezus being exposed to everyone. There will be some hefty penalties coming.
The self righteous missionary should do the right thing and fire himself as an example to his Jim Jones delusional fan base.

Brando
05-28-2016, 10:56 AM
Hell they are still saying its no big deal. They come up with every excuse to why the NCAA is going to except the self impossed bullshit they spit out. The best I have seen is that they said "This sport is a money sport. NCAA is about making money. They eont take any post season ban away from us as we make them too much money. The SEC needs us." Then a Bama fan had the best response, "The SEC doesnt need Ole Piss. How many times have yall made Atlanta? Yall paid millions to win, and all you vould donwas beat us 2 yrs i a row after we curb stomped your ass the last 50." Some of this shit they are still spewing is hilarious!!!