PDA

View Full Version : People coming out of the woodwork RE: Ole Miss violation rumors!

blacklistedbully
05-27-2016, 05:27 PM
Y'all check out Rivals.com. Multiple threads on UNM, with people coming forth with, "inside info" and rumors they've heard, but were unwilling to repeat until now.

Lake City Fl.....Allen High School.....WR who told Bama he was available for $70k, then signed with UNM when Bama balked, etc.

It's glorious!

TUSK
05-27-2016, 05:38 PM
Y'all check out Rivals.com. Multiple threads on UNM, with people coming forth with, "inside info" and rumors they've heard, but were unwilling to repeat until now.

Lake City Fl.....Allen High School.....WR who told Bama he was available for $70k, then signed with UNM when Bama balked, etc.

It's glorious!

are you talking about Tunsil's brother, Alex Weber?

blacklistedbully
05-27-2016, 05:46 PM
are you talking about Tunsil's brother, Alex Weber?

Don't know, just passing along a coupleof examples from Rivals.

starkvegasdawg
05-27-2016, 05:48 PM
Hugh wants you to email their compliance department.

mic
05-27-2016, 05:53 PM
Hugh wants you to email their compliance department.

Very well played....

RocketDawg
05-27-2016, 06:01 PM

It's glorious!

I breezed through the NOA, and was sorta surprised by the Level I violations, in that they mostly seemed to be providing meals, hotel rooms, and that sorta thing, with relatively low dollar amounts. Have they looked into things like you mentioned ... high dollar payments to get them to go to UMiss, buying them cars, etc.? Where are those allegations ... or is there nothing to them?

blacklistedbully
05-27-2016, 06:13 PM
I breezed through the NOA, and was sorta surprised by the Level I violations, in that they mostly seemed to be providing meals, hotel rooms, and that sorta thing, with relatively low dollar amounts. Have they looked into things like you mentioned ... high dollar payments to get them to go to UMiss, buying them cars, etc.? Where are those allegations ... or is there nothing to them?

All I did was relay what a Bama fan said on Rivals. You should join (it's free) and ask him. BTW, that comment was in response to a UF fan who shared his knowledge of Tunsil being bought.