PDA

View Full Version : The thing that gets me...........

Liverpooldawg
05-27-2016, 03:25 PM
is the outright lying that Freeze, Bjork, and the rest including their media people have evidently been doing about the NOA. They had to know that was going to be public knowledge at some point. Was the delay them trying to negotiate some of this out of the letter? I just don't get the lying about that.

RougeDawg
05-27-2016, 03:29 PM
is the outright lying that Freeze, Bjork, and the rest including their media people have evidently been doing about the NOA. They had to know that was going to be public knowledge at some point. Was the delay them trying to negotiate some of this out of the letter? I just don't get the lying about that.

Their entire lives and history are lies, from the false banners to false prophet Holy Hugh preaching at Pine Lake. This is who they are. They know nothing about how else to act.

Commercecomet24
05-27-2016, 03:29 PM

Because when lying becomes a habit, there is no reality anymore, just what is perceived. They're habitual liars and it just comes natural to them.

msudawg1200
05-27-2016, 03:30 PM

I don't get that either. It began with telling recruits it had nothing to do with Freeze or the current staff and the lies kept getting bigger. I mean, did they think people would just forget about it? Either they are the most arrogant pricks on earth, or they are just dumb as hell.

blacklistedbully
05-27-2016, 03:37 PM
Has anybody checked in with those 2 recruits from last year who said they signed because Freeze assured them the allegations didn't involve football and the current staff?

Who were those kids again?

starkvegasdawg
05-27-2016, 03:38 PM
Why wouldn't they lie? As you can see on nafoom and Twitter the faithful are still chugging that koolaid by the gallon. They're accused of academic fraud and they say this is all over a few meals. Multiple level one violations and nothing to see here.

Mjoelner34
05-27-2016, 03:39 PM
It began with telling recruits it had nothing to do with Freeze or the current staff and the lies kept getting bigger.

From Deontay Anderson, a 4-star safety: "I talked to Coach Freeze about [potential violations]," Anderson said, adding that "he said it was about things that had happened in the past before he got to Ole Miss. I knew he would be honest with me."

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/playerbreakingnews.asp?sport=CFB&id=135550&line=52059&spln=1

TrapGame
05-27-2016, 03:49 PM
Why wouldn't they lie? As you can see on nafoom and Twitter the faithful are still chugging that koolaid by the gallon. They're accused of academic fraud and they say this is all over a few meals. Multiple level one violations and nothing to see here.

This^^^^^^^^^^

I've seen several posts on FB that have been shared where other friend's family members put in their two cents and they're swearing this is all about nothing, no bowl ban, 15 schollies over three years at most and no one's getting a show cause. They're drinking the delusion by the gallon.