PDA

View Full Version : Matt Wyatt hasn't talked about Bears NOA yet on Head to Head???

fishwater99
05-27-2016, 03:17 PM
Did I miss it?

DawgHouseUnited
05-27-2016, 03:24 PM
He was told if he mentioned it he'd have to clean up the mess when Dickie Cross' head exploded?

TrapGame
05-27-2016, 03:24 PM
His wife told not too.

archdog
05-27-2016, 03:39 PM
He is on a show called head to head. Come on man. Grow a pair and at least bring it up.

Matter of fact, let's review how many times the Devinner bullcrap was brought up and at least match the time per infraction. Time to own this asshats

ATTILLA THE DOG
05-27-2016, 03:40 PM
But they had zero problem leading off the show with the Redmond deal,including interviewing devinner and lettimg him spew gatbage

Mjoelner34
05-27-2016, 03:41 PM
But they had zero problem leading off the show with the Redmond deal,including interviewing devinner and lettimg him spew gatbage

^^^THIS^^^ Grow a sack Wyatt!

TrapGame
05-27-2016, 03:43 PM
^^^THIS^^^ Grow a sack Wyatt!

His sack is in his wife's Michael Kors purse.

War Machine Dawg
05-27-2016, 03:47 PM
I like Matt and think he's a good Bulldog, but it's time for him to make a choice. Either start going after the Bears and fight their obvious bullshit or stop taking a paycheck from MSU. It's just that simple. Yeah, his wife's a Bear. Might mean some nights on the couch. Welcome to marriage. But their administration has lied to everyone, ESPECIALLY their own fans. By challenging them, he's actually doing them a service. Either get tough or get out.

StatesboroBlues
05-27-2016, 03:53 PM
He actually had a few tweets that surprised me...talking about the misinformation given to the media.

mstatefan91
05-27-2016, 03:54 PM
I don't listen to the show. I just follow him on Twitter. He's had a few things to say about it there.

DawgHouseUnited
05-27-2016, 04:02 PM
I like Matt and think he's a good Bulldog, but it's time for him to make a choice. Either start going after the Bears and fight their obvious bullshit or stop taking a paycheck from MSU. It's just that simple. Yeah, his wife's a Bear. Might mean some nights on the couch. Welcome to marriage. But their administration has lied to everyone, ESPECIALLY their own fans. By challenging them, he's actually doing them a service. Either get tough or get out.

He's way too much of a "go along to get along" type, IMO. He needs to be calling them out. It's called Head to Head, not Hand in Hand.

RougeDawg
05-27-2016, 04:25 PM
Stop listening to that clown show. It's a pro OM anti MSU show for the most part. We have one allegation for one player and get months of ridicule. They have widespread allegations and improprieties across multiple sports and coaching staffs. ACT and academic fraud along with associat AD's facilitating payments. They have enough show material for 24 hour coverage from now until kickoff in September. Matt is a spineless ******l discharge. We need to can him and go a different route.

LC Dawg
05-27-2016, 04:26 PM
I get as frustrated as anyone with Matt but he did talk about it on H2H. A coworker was listening this afternoon and I caught some of it. He's never going to really hammer the Rebels but he is real pissed at whoever his source was that lied to him.

AROB44
05-27-2016, 04:51 PM
Matt Wyatt is a total embarrassment as a MSU fan and alumni. The fact he would be drawing a check from our university is a travesty. He should be shown the door and told not to come back!

BossDawg
05-27-2016, 04:56 PM
I like Matt, but he can certainly come across as someone that really likes UM, too. I just think he doesn't want to make too many enemies, maybe. He wasn't glossing anything over on Trending Now. Not sure about H2H, I didn't listen but from what I've heard I guess he didn't want to hurt Cross's feelings.

One thing that really, REALLY does bug me about him though is how he sneaks in UM baseball fans when complementing State baseball fans, as if UM fans have some loooong history of caring about the sport. The only reason UM fans even know baseball exists is because of MSU. Make no mistake, Polk got lazy so they tried to steal the show. Wyatt acts like they have always been enamored with baseball just like State fans. I guess that's nitpicking but it does get to me a little.

shannondawg
05-27-2016, 05:07 PM
Either be a MSU homer or get off the payroll. He sure doesn't add anything to the color on the SEC+ broadcasts.

Commercecomet24
05-27-2016, 05:18 PM
Matt Wyatt is a total embarrassment as a MSU fan and alumni. The fact he would be drawing a check from our university is a travesty. He should be shown the door and told not to come back!

I agree! You're either with us or against us. He's basically sold out. The way they ripped on state and Redmond on that stuff and now they're basically giving unm a pass is not cool! I bet Jackie would pimp slap Wyatt if he could!

Reason2succeed
05-27-2016, 05:23 PM
The reason why OM thinks we are little brother is because every show that is supposed to contrast OM and State like H2H or Double Coverage has an full OM homer "expert" along side a half-hearted awe shucks State enthusiast.

Lumpy Chucklelips
05-27-2016, 05:25 PM
I think John Bond needs to replace him when he moves on to other things. What say ye? Now talk about ratings going through the roof?

mic
05-27-2016, 05:39 PM
Hate to say it but.....
**** you Matt

Todd4State
05-27-2016, 05:39 PM
Bench Wyatt! Put Madkin in!

Corn Bread
05-27-2016, 05:42 PM

Change Matt to Mattlyn and insert vagigi.

Dawgface
05-27-2016, 05:43 PM
I would listen if Bond was on the show. Nothing much to hear with Matt unfortunately.

Saltydog
05-27-2016, 05:55 PM
about the misinformation that was coming from UM and said it was "intentional".

Dawg-gone-dawgs
05-27-2016, 06:01 PM
Did I miss it?

I know he is one of us but I began to question him so I havent listened to the show in over a year. They need to change the name of the show. It is misleading.

BulldogBear
05-27-2016, 06:31 PM
The reason why OM thinks we are little brother is because every show that is supposed to contrast OM and State like H2H or Double Coverage has an full OM homer "expert" along side a half-hearted awe shucks State enthusiast.

Well put. Never heard it put better. I like Matt. He's a good Bulldog. Can you be married to an Ole Miss alum and have a successful marriage? You bet. Put Christ at the center and it will for sure. Can you get along with Bears? Absolutely. My closest friend in the world is one, although he's smarter than your average Bear. But anyone representing the Mississippi State University in any official capacity really should not be someone with a conflict of interest. I like Matt. He should have complete access as a journalist if he wants but I don't really think it's cool that he does anything official for MSU. Sorry, but he ain't maroon enough publicly. YOU don't even have to be an alum to work for and/or represent the university but I think you should be all in.

dawgoneyall
05-27-2016, 07:06 PM
Did I miss it?

Was always a Wyatt fans but enough is enough. He should not be the color guy for MSU. End of discussion.

Goldendawg
05-27-2016, 07:14 PM
Matt should either get off H2H or the MSU payroll. "You cannot serve two masters".

shoeless joe
05-27-2016, 07:58 PM
I never listen but did today.

Matt was pretty direct and not happy about the lies that were told when all this first came out. That being said he is a terrible radio guy. Takes him forever to make a point that he's already made or it's obvious the direction he's going. Cross, although a dick, is much better on radio. Because of this it makes the show seem to lean way more into ole miss' corner.

Jack Lambert
05-27-2016, 09:16 PM
Mattt is ***** whipped.

JohnnyQuid
05-27-2016, 09:42 PM
matt owned up to believing and defending the "this was all former coaches" shit in a twitter post.. too drunk to remember exactly but something like "raise your hand if you were given/reported misinformation regarding ole miss new/former coaches stuff" later tweeted that it was intentionally done by OM / OM friendly media. so I'm cool with matt.

idk how much free reign he has on h2h if any have heard it was cross's show to begin with dunno if that's accurate

JohnnyQuid
05-27-2016, 09:46 PM
I never listen but did today.

Matt was pretty direct and not happy about the lies that were told when all this first came out. That being said he is a terrible radio guy. Takes him forever to make a point that he's already made or it's obvious the direction he's going. Cross, although a dick, is much better on radio. Because of this it makes the show seem to lean way more into ole miss' corner.

Matt pretty bad I agree I actually prefer cross as far as listening to someone on radio goes. matt just talks and doesn't let anyone get a word in edgewise and talks over cross and especially callers all the damn time. basically if it doesn't interest him .. shouldn't matter to anyone.

I think Matt is all bulldog he's just caught in a spot where he's gotta be the respectful rival guy for various reasons.

Martianlander
05-27-2016, 10:22 PM
Matt has defected as far as I'm concerned. Need to get him off State's payroll

Goldendawg
05-27-2016, 10:28 PM
I don't think a true State fan can pull for UNM or or a true rebel pull for State. Two of my best friends are rebs and hate State and I feel the same about them. We both know it and wouldn't have it any other way. Doesn't stop our friendship. Heck, we've even been to the Egg Bowl together, but I'll never make the mistake of going to Oxford again.

cubswillwinitonedaydawg
05-28-2016, 09:07 AM
Bear lurker tweeted screen shots from this thread to Matt yesterday evening (and bear fans say we are obsessed?) Feel free to check out @OleRebelJacob on the twitters

BulldogBear
05-28-2016, 09:33 AM
Bear lurker tweeted screen shots from this thread to Matt yesterday evening (and bear fans say we are obsessed?) Feel free to check out @OleRebelJacob on the twitters

You mean the Rebel Jacob that had this to say TWO DAYS before the announcement of response?

msbulldog
05-28-2016, 10:55 AM

Hell i want to hear Smoot, there's your fun!

msbulldog
05-28-2016, 10:57 AM
Well put. Never heard it put better. I like Matt. He's a good Bulldog. Can you be married to an Ole Miss alum and have a successful marriage? You bet. Put Christ at the center and it will for sure. Can you get along with Bears? Absolutely. My closest friend in the world is one, although he's smarter than your average Bear. But anyone representing the Mississippi State University in any official capacity really should not be someone with a conflict of interest. I like Matt. He should have complete access as a journalist if he wants but I don't really think it's cool that he does anything official for MSU. Sorry, but he ain't maroon enough publicly. YOU don't even have to be an alum to work for and/or represent the university but I think you should be all in.

On Point. I agree.

JohnnyQuid
05-28-2016, 07:12 PM
I don't think a true State fan can pull for UNM or or a true rebel pull for State. Two of my best friends are rebs and hate State and I feel the same about them. We both know it and wouldn't have it any other way. Doesn't stop our friendship. Heck, we've even been to the Egg Bowl together, but I'll never make the mistake of going to Oxford again.

I can be sociable with OM fans but I spend my free time watching state games with state people. my boss is an ole miss fan simply because he lives in oxford and they pay the bills - I have to tell him scores of games the next day.

JohnnyQuid
05-28-2016, 07:18 PM

alot of wisdom in the start of this post - and I think Matt is all bulldog but he's in a hard place. I've seen it said that's basically cross' show. I'd MUCH RATHER matt come off as someone who has his own mind and opinions than what cross has to be -and Matt said it straight up he was lied to and misinformed.

should be have been more skeptical? yes. I like the guy tho man's just trying to make a dollar

LC Dawg
05-28-2016, 10:04 PM
Matt acknowledged being pissed about being lied to about the investigation and now the Rebel twitters are pissed at Richard for letting the show be all about Matt and his negativity towards Ole Miss. If they think that show is slanted even a tiny bit towards Mississippi State they are some seriously ****ed up individuals (which we know they are).

dawgoneyall
05-28-2016, 10:31 PM
Matt acknowledged being pissed about being lied to about the investigation and now the Rebel twitters are pissed at Richard for letting the show be all about Matt and his negativity towards Ole Miss. If they think that show is slanted even a tiny bit towards Mississippi State they are some seriously ****ed up individuals (which we know they are).

I think his days as color guy for MSU football are numbered....then that guy who decides is doing away with the LFL. So maybe not.

shannondawg
05-29-2016, 08:28 AM
I did see somewhere that he apologized at the beginning of the show, saying that he had been fed false info.

RiverCityDawg
05-29-2016, 09:16 AM
This is a funny thread considering bear fans are saying the same things about Cross.

Boodawg
05-29-2016, 09:36 AM
And Bo bounds said people are delusional for thinking clarion ledger is biased towards um. He's an idiot. I thought he was a dawg as well but you can't tell from listening to show.