PDA

View Full Version : Knowing what you know today

Percho
05-27-2016, 02:21 PM
If you were going to play LSU again would you pitch Dak H?

wasabaka
05-27-2016, 05:36 PM
Yes. No question. It keeps him in the same spot in our rotation and sets him up perfectly for the second game of our Regional. It was a meaningless game. I think Cohen's entire approach last night was just that. He used the game to try to get some people ready for the Regional, as well as try some tweaks against a LHP that obviously did not work well.

DanDority
05-27-2016, 05:54 PM
Yes. No question. It keeps him in the same spot in our rotation and sets him up perfectly for the second game of our Regional. It was a meaningless game. I think Cohen's entire approach last night was just that. He used the game to try to get some people ready for the Regional, as well as try some tweaks against a LHP that obviously did not work well.

Exactly!

smootness
05-27-2016, 06:10 PM
Do you mean we were going to have a re-do of last night, or are you asking if we meet them at some point in the CWS?

Because either way, yes, I'm pitching Hudson. He's our best pitcher.

wasabaka
05-27-2016, 06:36 PM
Do you mean we were going to have a re-do of last night, or are you asking if we meet them at some point in the CWS?

Because either way, yes, I'm pitching Hudson. He's our best pitcher.

I went back and re-read the OP. I guess I misunderstood the question the first time. I'm with you - yes, either way I pitch Hudson.