PDA

View Full Version : Attention Posters: Y'all Need to read this

BeastMan
05-27-2016, 10:58 AM
Neal McCready was served paperwork via John Mangum's attorneys according to his podcast. Neal is not in trouble but certain users who made up lies are. Neal went out of the way to clear it up actually which is commendable. I'm sure Chuck got the same thing. This website also had the same type of deal a while back. Let that be a warning to some of you who love to "out" people, their families, & their businesses. People are not longer taking it and they shouldn't. Be careful when you decide to throw someone under the bus. There are consequences.

AlSwearengen
05-27-2016, 11:23 AM
I asked one of Mangum's family members about it a couple of weeks ago. He said the offending parties have been/are apologizing profusely (hoping they don't get sued). When I asked if John was going to sue them, the family member said "I wouldn't be surprised". He said Mangum was highly pissed about the whole thing.

SailingDawg
05-27-2016, 11:24 AM
What are you referring to?

BeastMan
05-27-2016, 11:38 AM
What are you referring to?

The OM boards made up a lie that he was who sabotaged/hacked Tunsil on draft night. It was a 100% bullshit fantasy pulled out of thin air. I mention it as a warning that posters here need to be careful what they say online. Steve R has been saying the same thing about someone who posted a check online....

BeastMan
05-27-2016, 02:41 PM
Bump