PDA

View Full Version : FL vs Bama

Brando
05-26-2016, 12:00 PM
Looks like FL is gonna burn Shore on Bama today. I would think Fiedo would be able to handle them unless he came in last night. I guess they are trying to set Puk up to pitch Sat and then if they make the chanpionship, Shore will be ready again. I dont think they beat LSU again of we beat the possums.

MarketingBully
05-26-2016, 12:03 PM
Logan Shore is sick today so they aren't pitching him. This is big advantage Alabama. Add the fatigue factor to Florida and I think Alabama wins. This will be a low scoring game regardless.

godlluB
05-26-2016, 12:07 PM
It's certainly going to be an interesting one to watch. This USC/TAMU game hasn't exactly been a thriller.

Brando
05-26-2016, 12:07 PM
Yep, just saw where they said he was sick. Sorry for that. Hell the guy they are starting was the 57th overall pick last yr. How the hell do you turn down that money to go to FL?

Brando
05-26-2016, 12:08 PM
It's certainly going to be an interesting one to watch. This USC/TAMU game hasn't exactly been a thriller.

No, it has SUCKED!!

MarketingBully
05-26-2016, 12:11 PM
No worries. Yeah, he turned down quite a bit of money to go to Florida which I don't understand either. Florida's pitching is awesome but their lineup leaves to be something desired. If you ask me, the two most complete teams in the conference are us and A&M. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if the CWS championship series was us and A&M.

Brando
05-26-2016, 12:16 PM
I dont think their pitching is near as good as ours. Now their lineup is very good. I think they will run into trouble with their pitching. USCe is not a very good team right now. They just look lost compared to how they were early in the yr. I think if we make it past LSU today, we will be in the championship game with Hudson ready to pitch. Isnt the champ game Monday or is it Sunday?

smootness
05-26-2016, 12:26 PM
I dont think their pitching is near as good as ours. Now their lineup is very good. I think they will run into trouble with their pitching. USCe is not a very good team right now. They just look lost compared to how they were early in the yr. I think if we make it past LSU today, we will be in the championship game with Hudson ready to pitch. Isnt the champ game Monday or is it Sunday?

I'm not sure why you think these guys can come back and pitch on 2-3 days rest. Puk won't pitch again in this tournament, and neither will Hudson after today.

HSVDawg
05-26-2016, 12:41 PM
I'm not sure why you think these guys can come back and pitch on 2-3 days rest. Puk won't pitch again in this tournament, and neither will Hudson after today.

Agreed. Would be beyond idiotic to throw anyone in your weekend rotation more than once when you are already a national seed.

Tbonewannabe
05-26-2016, 01:53 PM
Agreed. Would be beyond idiotic to throw anyone in your weekend rotation more than once when you are already a national seed.

Bertman did it back in the day with Lane Mestepey. Pitched a complete game on Thursday or Friday and then pitched Sunday. Of course it ruined his arm and he never did anything in professional baseball.