PDA

View Full Version : Are the natives in the camp getting restless at UNM ???

notsofarawaydawg
05-25-2016, 05:36 PM
Brennan offer by UNM and their ****ed up excuses (http://usatodayhss.com/2016/twitter-rant-leads-to-belated-ole-miss-offer-for-star-miss-qb-myles-brennan?utm_source=feedblitz&utm_medium=FeedBlitzRss&utm_campaign=usatodaycomcollegefootball-topstories).

Belegal
05-25-2016, 05:48 PM
No first hand knowledge but I look for their response Friday pm- long weekend & less news coverage- but who knows?

Really Clark?
05-25-2016, 06:02 PM
Maybe that was a typo or just an error or it has been talked about on here before, but Wommack "can't leave campus to recruit" is now the recruiting coordinator? Harris and Kiffin both losing titles/jobs?

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
05-25-2016, 06:59 PM
Maybe that was a typo or just an error or it has been talked about on here before, but Wommack "can't leave campus to recruit" is now the recruiting coordinator? Harris and Kiffin both losing titles/jobs?

Warner, not Wommack doesn't leave campus.

Really Clark?
05-25-2016, 07:59 PM

Hmmm, maybe I'm wrong but was pretty sure it was Wommack. And he hasn't been listed as recruiting coordinator before for UNM, I believe.

Reason2succeed
05-25-2016, 08:47 PM
They didn't offer because OM doesn't develop their own QBs. In order to play QB for OM you have to sign somewhere else, get in trouble and then transfer to OM. (No, *** needed but this has been true since Eli.)

starkvegasdawg
05-25-2016, 08:51 PM
The person that commented on that article has to be an ED regular.

Ifyouonlyknew
05-25-2016, 08:55 PM

He has this spring. Barney has been off the road.