PDA

View Full Version : Here's a site to track the progress of the Lindsey Miller case against Tunsil, Freeze

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
05-25-2016, 03:45 PM
http://www.deltacomputersystems.com/cgi-mcr4/mcmcgi02?HTMCNTY=LYCC&HTMBASE=C&HTMKEY=0011803&

The last transaction was on 5/19/2016 and was Freeze's rebuttal in support of motion for protective order. The good thing is for those that are really interested, you can purchase the documents off the site.

jumbo
05-25-2016, 03:48 PM
so who's going to buy it and post it?

Percho
05-25-2016, 03:52 PM
so who's going to buy it and post it?

The Clarion‑Ledger

Commercecomet24
05-25-2016, 04:03 PM
The Clarion‑Ledger

There's a better chance of freeze himself doing it than the CL lol

Leroy Jenkins
05-25-2016, 04:13 PM
It says $1.25, not worth it to me.

spiral
05-25-2016, 04:18 PM
I see the Defendant (Laremy "Gas Mask" Tunsil) has 4 lawyers from 3 towns. Apparently it is a criminal defense expert, and asbestos expert, and a business services expert. Seems necessary for a guy who has nothing to worry about except a meaningless civil suit. I'm mean why have a civil defense expert?

starkvegasdawg
05-25-2016, 05:23 PM
I see the Defendant (Laremy "Gas Mask" Tunsil) has 4 lawyers from 3 towns. Apparently it is a criminal defense expert, and asbestos expert, and a business services expert. Seems necessary for a guy who has nothing to worry about except a meaningless civil suit. I'm mean why have a civil defense expert?
An asbestos expert? What all was he smoking through that mask?

archdog
05-25-2016, 09:38 PM
Needed the mask for abatement.

PassInterference
05-25-2016, 09:51 PM
That Freeze request to seal is 64 pages. They are desperate.

Sports Illustrated lawyer with experience in these matters doubts Freeze gets his wish.

ScoobaDawg
05-25-2016, 11:05 PM
That Freeze request to seal is 64 pages. They are desperate.

Sports Illustrated lawyer with experience in these matters doubts Freeze gets his wish.

3/4 of that was transcript from the original restraining order case.
It was linked for free by the oxford citizen....

Here yall go

Freeze motion for protective order 64 pages (http://oxfordcitizen.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/83/files/2016/05/Freeze-motion-for-protective-order.pdf)

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
08-26-2016, 09:22 AM
For those more familiar with the legal system, why would there have been a new summons issued in August?

MadDawg
08-26-2016, 09:25 AM
It says $1.25, not worth it to me.

The Clarion Ledger doesn't have that kind of budget for investigative journalism.

Mjoelner34
08-26-2016, 10:24 AM
3/4 of that was transcript from the original restraining order case.
It was linked for free by the oxford citizen....

Here yall go

Freeze motion for protective order 64 pages (http://oxfordcitizen.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/83/files/2016/05/Freeze-motion-for-protective-order.pdf)

Here is what a house with a $300 electric bill looks like. Sorry. No street view. This address was taken from Miller's court records.

Spiderman
08-26-2016, 10:41 AM
On page 34-35 of the July 10, 2015 proceedings, Tunsil's mother, under oath admitted 2 football staff members, Named Bruce Johnson and Lee Wilburn (sic) came with her in a truck to move her things.

It would take very little to prove the truck was not hers.

Therefore, 2 off the field "coaches" on the staff of the University of Mississippi, in an unknowns person's truck, moved Tunsil's mother out of "her" house in Taylor ,Ms.

Add another Level 1 NCAA. That's an easy one. It's public record under oath.

Westdawg
08-26-2016, 10:52 AM
On page 34-35 of the July 10, 2015 proceedings, Tunsil's mother, under oath admitted 2 football staff members, Named Bruce Johnson and Lee Wilburn (sic) came with her in a truck to move her things.

Therefore, 2 off the field "coaches" on the staff of the University of Mississippi, in an unknowns person's truck, moved Tunsil's mother out of "her" house in Taylor ,Ms.

oh, my goodness........

they just cannot catch a break. this right here is why they had better not sue the NCAA. this will happen to such a level that they will shut down the entire athletics at OM. and quite possibly, it may be the first time ever that the NCAA throws a member institution out of any form of competition and possibly out of the NCAA all together (wishful thinking maybe).

Spiderman
08-26-2016, 10:58 AM
And you can also safely assume these 2 staffers didn't volunteer out of the goodness of their heart. They were called in and told " Go get a truck and help her move"

I'd be willing to bet, if that person wasn't Danny Hugh, it was someone told to set it up, by Danny Hugh, ie Barney or Miller, most likely since they have been subpoenaed, and are fighting like hell to not have to appear.

jumbo
08-26-2016, 12:49 PM
oh, my goodness........

they just cannot catch a break. this right here is why they had better not sue the NCAA. this will happen to such a level that they will shut down the entire athletics at OM. and quite possibly, it may be the first time ever that the NCAA throws a member institution out of any form of competition and possibly out of the NCAA all together (wishful thinking maybe).

The whole suing the NCAA is an irrational defense by the OM flock. There is a 0.0% chance that OM would ever consider suing the NCAA. First, the NCAA is a voluntary membership. You don't have to be in it. Second, making this a legal matter would then mean that everyone has to answer their questions under oath. That ain't something they would want.

jumbo
08-26-2016, 12:51 PM
oh, my goodness........

The whole suing the NCAA is an irrational defense by the OM flock. There is a 0.0% chance that OM would ever consider suing the NCAA. First, the NCAA is a voluntary membership. You don't have to be in it. Second, making this a legal matter would then mean that everyone has to answer their questions under oath. That ain't something they would want.

lamont
08-26-2016, 03:14 PM

Well, we now have official proof of more violations being added to Ole Miss

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
08-26-2016, 03:20 PM
NM

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
08-26-2016, 03:23 PM

I can't find that guy listed anywhere on the OM site...is that last name correct?

sandwolf
08-26-2016, 03:39 PM

What is the significance of the truck not being hers? Another free loaner car?

ClangaDawg
08-26-2016, 03:48 PM

I think they are trying to establish that Tunsil wasn't in an agents car.

Big4Dawg
08-26-2016, 04:18 PM
https://twitter.com/Lee_Wilbanks

Wilbanks is the other coach

Spiderman
08-26-2016, 05:04 PM
Well, we now have official proof of more violations being added to Ole Miss

Bad thing is it should have been in the 1st letter.

Odds it will be added? Who knows

Spiderman
08-26-2016, 05:06 PM

It's a violation for a booster or coach to let her use their truck for free. It is a violation for coaches or staff to be there to move her for free.

Spiderman
08-26-2016, 05:07 PM
https://twitter.com/Lee_Wilbanks

Wilbanks is the other coach

If you notice Wilburn had the (sic) in the transcript.

msstate7
08-26-2016, 05:22 PM
Bad thing is it should have been in the 1st letter.

Odds it will be added? Who knows

Was this testimony after the NOA was released?

Spiderman
08-26-2016, 05:57 PM
Was this testimony after the NOA was released?

July of 15

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
12-01-2016, 06:15 PM
Bump...just noticed that there was an update on 10/17: SEPARATE ANSWER AND DEFENSES OF DEFENDANT LAREMY TUNSIL, FILED W/CERT. I wonder if that's worth $4.25 haha

RocketDawg
12-01-2016, 06:21 PM
Here is what a house with a $300 electric bill looks like. Sorry. No street view. This address was taken from Miller's court records.

Hmm ... I guess my mental image was a more modest house and neighborhood ....

Spiderman
12-01-2016, 06:23 PM
Hmm ... I guess my mental image was a more modest house and neighborhood ....

How is that house not front and center of the case?