PDA

View Full Version : Dawgs in Atlanta -

FISHDAWG
08-20-2013, 09:40 AM
wanted to give a heads up - 680 the Fan will broadcast Wheeler high's 1st game Friday night for those who would like to hear Elijah Staley's game

msstate7
08-20-2013, 10:22 AM
Too lazy to look. Do they stream it?

The Croom Diaries
08-20-2013, 11:03 AM
I'm planning on going to the game, it's at Sprayberry. Pumped to see Elijah play. I'll try to update some stuff on twitter and I'll for sure have a post on FWtCT Saturday.

msstate7 - I know 680 has an app, not sure if they stream high school game broadcasts though. Typically they don't broadcast Braves games via the app.

Eric Nies Grind Time
08-20-2013, 11:22 AM
Thanks for the heads up. Do MSU fans in Atlanta have a bar they go to that is Inside the Perimeter?

The Croom Diaries
08-20-2013, 11:35 AM
Thanks for the heads up. Do MSU fans in Atlanta have a bar they go to that is Inside the Perimeter?

You should sign up for the Atlanta alumni chapter and they will e-mail you where they are meeting up to watch the game. I know they typically meet at a restaurant in Roswell on Holcolm Bridge Road, the name escapes me but they are there for pretty much every game I believe.

Here is the link: http://www.alumni.msstate.edu/s/811/index.aspx?sid=811&gid=1&pgid=266

coachcamp
08-21-2013, 07:15 AM
@the croom diaries If you come to the game, look me up!

Eric Nies Grind Time
08-21-2013, 08:01 AM
You should sign up for the Atlanta alumni chapter and they will e-mail you where they are meeting up to watch the game. I know they typically meet at a restaurant in Roswell on Holcolm Bridge Road, the name escapes me but they are there for pretty much every game I believe.

Here is the link: http://www.alumni.msstate.edu/s/811/index.aspx?sid=811&gid=1&pgid=266

Thanks...I was actually hoping for something a little closer than Roswell. Hooligans Tavern in Roswell is about 17 miles away for me (in Atlanta that is a bit of a trip). Tons of Auburn bars, have not found a MSU bar yet though.