PDA

View Full Version : Let's be clear about something - there IS NO GAG ORDER in place

MadDawg
05-25-2016, 12:39 PM
I get so damn tired of hearing this bullshit. A "gag order" is issued by a JUDGE in a COURT CASE. What 17ing judge has issued this bullshit "gag order"? There isn't one. This is just another bullshit excuse by a corrupt organization as to why they can't tell their story - all the while exclaiming they can't wait to tell their story. Bunch of damn liars - every 17ing one of them.

Coach34
05-25-2016, 01:01 PM
Yep. Exemplary Compliance or whatever BS they are spewing doesn't keep them from releasing anything. The NCAA does give a shit if they inform the the public or not.

Brando
05-25-2016, 01:20 PM
Where was this "Gag Order" when Freeze talked to Neuhisel(sp)??? Seems like he talked all he wanted with him yet they canr release shit.

msstatelp1
05-25-2016, 01:53 PM
I get so damn tired of hearing this bullshit. A "gag order" is issued by a JUDGE in a COURT CASE. What 17ing judge has issued this bullshit "gag order"? There isn't one. This is just another bullshit excuse by a corrupt organization as to why they can't tell their story - all the while exclaiming they can't wait to tell their story. Bunch of damn liars - every 17ing one of them.

Wait, you just don't understand .The Gag Order was issued by the NCAA under their double secret probation rules for OM. That's why OM invited the NCAA back for a 2d investigation . It's so OM can FINALLY get it lifted so they can tell their side of the story.

notsofarawaydawg
05-25-2016, 01:58 PM
I would post a picture demonstrating the GAG order but it would not be suitable for work. It doesn't involve any kind of normal gagging device either. Kimchee could probably best demonstrate this type of gag order with his white boyfriend.

Pollodawg
05-25-2016, 02:00 PM
Yeah, the whole "the NCAA asked us not to say anything" line was always garbage.

fishwater99
05-25-2016, 02:02 PM

The will not release their response and never planned on doing so. We won't know anything until the hammer finally comes down.

jumbo
05-25-2016, 02:23 PM
The gag order came from the NCAAs request since they are trying to make it up to OM and save face remember?

Dawgowar
05-25-2016, 02:35 PM
More stalling. More spin. ZZZZZZZZZZ. They are just trying to find a way to keep some form of positive press and public perception for their program while they....stall...spin.....drag it out.

Protect the fall roster at all costs.